Hunter Biden (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

FullMonte

Reaction score
    Lost in all the news coverage about what's going on in the US right now is this bit of information.

The Ukrainian government has completed an audit of thousands of case files related to Burisma. Ruslan Ryaboshapka (the prosecutor general), described by Zelenskiy as "100 percent my person" in the July phone call with president Trump said "I specifically asked prosecutors to check especially carefully those facts about Biden's alleged involvement. They answered that there was nothing of the kind."

Not that anyone SHOULD be surprised to find out that Hunter Biden was not implicated in something that was done by the CEO of Burisma in his role as a government employee, that happened two years before Biden joined the board.

"The president’s son eventually paid roughly $2 million in back taxes and penalties after learning of the investigation and getting sober, following a years-long struggle with drug addiction and alcoholism. In the weeks before the trial, the judge blocked Biden’s lawyers from telling jurors about the belated tax payment, or about the potential origins of his addiction – dealing a major blow to his defense strategy."

This seems odd. If prosecutors can speak to what the money was spent on, then it seems the defense should be able to speak to why it was spent. Also, if he paid all back taxes and penalties, then why not let the jury hear that? @superchuck500

I don’t know - it sounds to me like there’s some law there and I would have to read the judge’s ruling to be able to comment on the rationale.

I saw part of the documentary last night about this. It’s damning for Trump, Rudy and many others. How many times did we tell SFL the Hunter story was all Russian disinformation = also Trump disinformation.

I saw part of the documentary last night about this. It’s damning for Trump, Rudy and many others. How many times did we tell SFL the Hunter story was all Russian disinformation = also Trump disinformation.

I just finish watching this doc and there was nothing said or done that surprised me and I truly believe that there are many Congressional Republicans that are not surprised either. If Lady Justice was truly blind, Giuliani, Jordan, Gaetz, Comer and more, would be facing miscellaneous charges for their ongoing efforts.

I just finish watching this doc and there was nothing said or done that surprised me and I truly believe that there are many Congressional Republicans that are not surprised either. If Lady Justice was truly blind, Giuliani, Jordan, Gaetz, Comer and more, would be facing miscellaneous charges for their ongoing efforts.
    Absolutely. Complicit - all of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom