• Early Voting

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • In Person on Election Day

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Optimus Prime

Reaction score
    Until 2020 I was always an Election Day guy, I would go early in the morning then go to work

I felt like i was a part of something and I was really a part of the process

Part of that was it was never a hassle or toow too long. 2008 was the longest I ever waited to vote (over an hour and that was first thing in the morning)

Did mail in for 2020 and have been doing it that way ever since (actually fill out the ballot then drive to the drop off box right in front the election center)

Hoe do you cast your vote?

Just finished "todays" voting and got my crawfish in a tux wit top-hat sticker!
    Wow:

1720467627275.png

Vote by mail, I didn't get a sticker. However we don't have to put stamps on them anymore, they changed that about 12 years ago.

I have to drive my ballot straight to the elections office, so all that doesn't matter. It isn't the state who makes me do that, it's me who makes me do that.

I didn't get a sticker.

I early voted yesterday. i meant to take a picture of the sign they had outside about what was prohibited. it was pretty clear on what you could and could not wear.
    I had a hard time, i have been anti Trump so long, but now that i had information about Arnold Palmers manhood, it made my decision tougher.. but i did the right thing and voted Haris...lol

I early voted yesterday. i meant to take a picture of the sign they had outside about what was prohibited. it was pretty clear on what you could and could not wear.
    I had a hard time, i have been anti Trump so long, but now that i had information about Arnold Palmers manhood, it made my decision tougher.. but i did the right thing and voted Haris...lol
    You're a big daddy, and a saint.

Dropped ours off in the ballot box last night

Always wondered if any anyone actually tampers with the boxes as it’s all on camera

Dropped ours off in the ballot box last night

Always wondered if any anyone actually tampers with the boxes as it’s all on camera
    The thing I wonder when I look at our ballot box is whether it has a halon fire suppression system inside of there. I already know that it's hooked up to a wire bundle that goes underground into the elections office building.

It's a big fancy box, looks like it might have cost as much as a car. It's half the size of a car. It was a bit of a construction project lasting a few days when they installed it.

I assume that wire bundle is connected to a ballot counter, perhaps a ballot envelope scanner, a video camera mounted inside of the box, and an alarm system for break-in and for a vandalism fire being set in the box.

I know it has a wire bundle leading into it from below because I noticed a wire conduct coming up from below the ground when they poured the concrete base for it, but had not set the box over it yet. I also saw where they trenched through a lawn leading to that building to get that electrical conduit buried underground. It was ten or twelve years ago when they put it in that I noticed all of that.

I also would think if a person were to force the door open that they would get a blast of bright blue dye covering their face and hands which wouldn't wash off for several days. That's a feature of a lot of fire alarm pull stations. If you pull that lever down for a fire, your hand will be covered with blue dye that won't wash off.

After the senile fool was placed in the WH after the election was stolen, I don't bother voting anymore. I wouldn't be surprised at anything that happens on election day or before or after. Personally I don't think Trump should be president because of all the hatred he stirs up in the demo commies, even though he may not directly cause it. I'm in my 70's and fortunately I won't be around that much longer the see this once great country get sucked in into the cesspool it's being steered into by Washington and the criminal scum infesting it.

BTW, I live in Texas and have not seen one Harris/Walz sign anywhere. I'm sure there are some but my point is that the Trump signs are dominant. Even if Trump gets in, the leftist scum ruining this country will make things hell for his presidency. I'm sure we'll see more murder attempts too.

governor_walz tim tampped.jpg

After the senile fool was placed in the WH after the election was stolen, I don't bother voting anymore. I wouldn't be surprised at anything that happens on election day or before or after. Personally I don't think Trump should be president because of all the hatred he stirs up in the demo commies, even though he may not directly cause it. I'm in my 70's and fortunately I won't be around that much longer the see this once great country get sucked in into the cesspool it's being steered into by Washington and the criminal scum infesting it.

BTW, I live in Texas and have not seen one Harris/Walz sign anywhere. I'm sure there are some but my point is that the Trump signs are dominant. Even if Trump gets in, the leftist scum ruining this country will make things hell for his presidency. I'm sure we'll see more murder attempts too.
    From "New guy here, I'll contribute when I have time" to "obvious troll is obvious" in under three hours. Nice going!

Serious advice - meant with all due respect. Don’t spend what time you have left stewing in Russian propaganda. It will make you miserable - by design. Get off the internet and interact with real people around you. Hopefully your faith in people will be restored.

There’s no shame in being taken in by this weaponized propaganda. Some very bad people are behind it. A whole lot of what you are reading and hearing is simply not true, or has been skewed so much that it is unrecognizable as true. I struggle myself sometimes with stuff I see. The most outrageous stuff, on both sides, just simply isn’t true.

This is really a seriously good country to live in, Trump should be ashamed of bad-mouthing it like he does. He has no shame though. All he wants is to take care of himself. He wants to make money from his lies and stay out of jail for his crimes. That’s about all he cares about.

The problem with letting him in power is that some seriously warped people have glommed on to him and will find him ridiculously easy to manipulate. Or, they will convince him to resign, in exchange for a full pardon for his crimes and install Vance. This wasn’t the case in Trump’s first term, he had traditional conservatives around him, like Mattis, Kelly, Dan Coats, even Pence. The new people around him are religious extremists. They will seek to control a lot of freedoms that people in the US are used to enjoying.

We don’t want to give up any more freedoms. The only truly conservative vote is a vote for Harris.

Very pleased that you don’t vote.

Demo commies! Thanks for the laugh!

By the way, your false god said the election was “stollen” on his cesspool platform. Do get your talking points straight before venturing in.

Early voted yesterday, this cycle straight Democratic ticket.

Don’t know how it is where you are, but early voting, get there before 9am, waltz in and out. Harris County , Texas where I live has changed up their voting system to include a printed piece of paper showing how your vote recorded, bar code included, and you place that in a second console that reads it and pulls it into a ballot box. Secure? Hopefully… this is Texas. 🤔

IMG_0424.jpeg

Wow:

1720467627275.png

Vote by mail, I didn't get a sticker. However we don't have to put stamps on them anymore, they changed that about 12 years ago.

I have to drive my ballot straight to the elections office, so all that doesn't matter. It isn't the state who makes me do that, it's me who makes me do that.

I didn't get a sticker.
    Any modern Democratic entity should welcome mail in ballots…

The reason you don't see Harris/Walz signs in Texas is because the Republicans in this state are like the Taliban. You put a Harris/Walz sign in your yard and suddenly you open yourself up to your property being vandalized or your family being attacked because of the number of right wing whack jobs in this state. It's like that in most Republican controlled states, but especially Texas.

I'm glad you're not voting!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom