House members reach deal for Jan. 6 investigation (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Non paywall:

The bipartisan requirement on subpoenas seems like it's only going to work if the 5 Republicans aren't deeply Trump. So...it's probably not going to work heh

Non paywall:

The bipartisan requirement on subpoenas seems like it's only going to work if the 5 Republicans aren't deeply Trump. So...it's probably not going to work heh

I'm definitely in seeing who the Republicans are going to be. Clearly Cheney isn't going to be one of them, lol. If they're all Trumpers, then the whole thing might as well go in the toilet.

Pelosi should appoint another R or two that would be impartial. Kinzinger and …. that’s all I got, lol.

Seriously, I’m glad she did this. I was afraid she wouldn’t and the whole thing would turn into a clown show.

There must be an investigation that is nonpartisan, that is sober, that is serious, that gets to the facts, wherever they may lead," Cheney told reporters outside the Capitol. "And at every opportunity, the minority leader has attempted to prevent the American people from understanding what happened to block this investigation."

She was way late to the game; better late than never though.

She was way late to the game; better late than never though.
    She's been saying this since Jan 6. Unless you're talking about earlier I guess.

There's a reason McCarthy and R leaders stripped her of her position.

Just saw that the GOP is planning their own Jan 6th commission

which I’m sure will be an honest and above board accounting of events

and only wants to deal with security/intelligence breakdowns and none of the causes

Last edited:

which I’m sure will be an hoand above board accounting of events

and only wants to deal with security/intelligence breakdowns and none of the causes

They have already shown their hand. They will blame Pelosi for the lack of security and for endangering their lives...

which I’m sure will be an hoand above board accounting of events

Wonder were those will be held. Wouldn't they need Pelosi's permission (or at least the committee chair) to hold it in a committee chamber?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom