Hillary in 2024??? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    I know it's an opinion piece, but dear God no. We can do so much better than this...

It's plausible.

My ultimate wildcard is Michelle Obama surveying the landscape and concluding she's the only one who can win.

Biden's still saying he will run but.. just difficult to see from here how that's going to end well for him.

This will go nowhere, and I do not think Clinton is nearly as bad as you all do. I’ve always thought there was a fair bit of misogyny in her demonization.

It's plausible.

My ultimate wildcard is Michelle Obama surveying the landscape and concluding she's the only one who can win.

Biden's still saying he will run but.. just difficult to see from here how that's going to end well for him.
    I would pump every penny I could to see Michelle elected.

It's plausible.

I don't think Michelle Obama will do it. But, as I mentioned only half-jokingly in another thread, Oprah might. Especially after the reversal of Roe. I think she would be ideal because she is further removed from politics than a former president's wife. And obviously lack of government experience is meaningless because look at Trump. Oprah is basically the 'light side of the force' equivalent of Trump.

This will go nowhere, and I do not think Clinton is nearly as bad as you all do. I’ve always thought there was a fair bit of misogyny in her demonization.

I have no doubt there is some misogyny behind why Clinton didn't win. But also a more than fair amount of people simply not liking her as a person and finding her disingenuous/fake. Regardless, she would lose badly to someone like DeSantis.

Please make this happen. If Hillary runs, I want Trump to run too. I want a rematch. Can you imagine the debates! The comedy out of it would be worth the country crumbling.

What’s with electors wanting to elect family members of past elected officials?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom