Hello Boys.... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

No Two-Buck Chuck?

No.. I have this thing against people named Chuck... I always view them as missing a little something since their parents never actually named them Charles. Chuck reminds me of a serial killer, or a guy that makes chicken wings... Wouldn't surprise me if one day we don't see a headline that reads: Owner of Chuck's Chicken Wings poisons guests in mass attempted murder scheme.

You see.. Chucks are sneaky.. They post useful information.. They help out. Keep you informed and in the loop.... all in all really suckering you in.. and then one day.. When you feel that you can trust 'em... BAM.. They link you to a Chicken wing recipe site.

No.. I have this thing against people named Chuck... I always view them as missing a little something since their parents never actually named them Charles. Chuck reminds me of a serial killer, or a guy that makes chicken wings... Wouldn't surprise me if one day we don't see a headline that reads: Owner of Chuck's Chicken Wings poisons guests in mass attempted murder scheme.

You see.. Chucks are sneaky.. They post useful information.. They help out. Keep you informed and in the loop.... all in all really suckering you in.. and then one day.. When you feel that you can trust 'em... BAM.. They link you to a Chicken wing recipe site.

True story - my parents named me Charles (I have never met a Chuck who was actually named that) but called me Chuck from the beginning, it wasn't a name I picked up from friends who got tired of calling me Charles.

But my dad actually wanted to name me Memphis, after his favorite Bob Dylan song "Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again" - but he thought better of it because his generation resented their parents for crap like that. The irony, of course, is that I actually love Bob Dylan and love that song, so I probably would have been happy to be called Memphis.

True story - my parents named me Charles (I have never met a Chuck who was actually named that) but called me Chuck from the beginning, it wasn't a name I picked up from friends who got tired of calling me Charles.

But my dad actually wanted to name me Memphis, after his favorite Bob Dylan song "Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again" - but he thought better of it because his generation resented their parents for crap like that. The irony, of course, is that I actually love Bob Dylan and love that song, so I probably would have been happy to be called Memphis.

supermemphis500????

The way this is headed, I can see we are going to wind up with a "JustChuck" although RegularChuck has sort of stole that thunder, such as it is.

Here.. Let me see if this may jog some memories....

20190625_163934.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom