Hello all my name is jitss617, glad to be here (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Who is the arbitrator of alternative facts? A lefty? Lol haha haha
    Reality is the arbitrator of alternative facts. I'm not quite sure that reality is left or right leaning.
    1612976567450.png

3 thousand sworn affidavits says trump won.. I just want you lefties to disprove one or two in the courts, with evidence presented.. call me 3392036406 when you can haha

The article I've directed you too twice has evidence. You choose to ignore it.

Other witnesses signed affidavits that said, “I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted.” But when pressed by judges, they admitted they didn’t have any actual evidence to support that.

A similar thing happened in Chatham County, Ga., where the GOP called two witnesses as part of its allegation that 53 ballots received after Election Day were predated to make them appear valid. But under questioning, the witnesses acknowledged they didn’t know whether the ballots were actually received after the deadline, while witnesses for the local elections board testified under oath that they were received on time.

That's two from one article. But whatever man. You just deal in reality and facts. :rolleyes:

The article I've directed you too twice has evidence. You choose to ignore it.

Other witnesses signed affidavits that said, “I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted.” But when pressed by judges, they admitted they didn’t have any actual evidence to support that.

A similar thing happened in Chatham County, Ga., where the GOP called two witnesses as part of its allegation that 53 ballots received after Election Day were predated to make them appear valid. But under questioning, the witnesses acknowledged they didn’t know whether the ballots were actually received after the deadline, while witnesses for the local elections board testified under oath that they were received on time.

That's two from one article. But whatever man. You just deal in reality and facts. :rolleyes:
    Cool story

3 thousand sworn affidavits says trump won.. I just want you lefties to disprove one or two in the courts, with evidence presented.. call me 3392036406 when you can haha
    Did some searching for a new forum found this. Hope to add in the political discussion.
    thanks
    I just post facts

Okay, okay you got me. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you Skankhunt42. That didn't take long.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom