Gov. Cuomo is going down (Update: NY AG investigation finds illegal acts; Cuomo resigns) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

He apparently stated that the Democrats calling for his resignation are being reckless. 7 accusers and who knows what else. I'm actually a bit surprised he hasn't stepped down yet. The longer he drags this out, the worse it's going to get.

He apparently stated that the Democrats calling for his resignation are being reckless. 7 accusers and who knows what else. I'm actually a bit surprised he hasn't stepped down yet. The longer he drags this out, the worse it's going to get.

He’s apparently a narcissist who would never admit fault. We’ll see.

He can and should. Just the COVID cover up, sure do an investigation. But there is too much smoke for this fire now. At least an investigation for the sexual assault has been launched, since he apparently has no intention to resign.

He was already resisting stepping down when this first broke, if I remember correctly. He should have then, and it’s not acceptable for him to not step down now.

The difference between Democrats and Republicans is that we hold our corrupt politicians accountable.

In the other thread, I mentioned we were about to see the difference between modern Republicans and Democrats, political consequences.

If he were a Republican the entire right-wing media machine would be rallied around him now with conspiracy theories and dismissing anyone that criticizes him. Instead, he's getting torched by the MSM (even the network his brother works for) and his party is, increasingly, calling for him to resign.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the NY legislature impeach him if he refuses to resign. The knives are that sharp right now.

If he just flat decides that he ain't leaving.. what can they do and how quickly can they do it?
    Hopefully people hit the streets protesting him remaining in office. That would be more efficient than waiting on an impeachment or recall, unless they know they have more than enough votes to impeach without much debate.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom