- May 27, 2022
- Reaction score
- New Haven
- God remembers everything, from the beginning to the end. Here is some example of how God remember David and all that he suffered
- We read in Psalms 132:1-2 Lord, remember David and all that he suffered.
He made a solemn promise to the Lord. He vowed to the Mighty One of Israel,
- God remembers his people from long ago.
- Psalms 74:2 Remember that we are the people you chose long ago, the tribe you redeemed as your own special possession! And remember Jerusalem, your home here on earth.
- God also remembers the sins of mothers and fathers as well in this generation as well, just like in the past. In Psalms 109:14-15 May the Lord never forget the sins of his father; may his mother’s sins never be erased from the record.
May the Lord always remember these sins, and may his name disappear from human memory.
- God tells us even now about our world today, for He remembers all. 1 John 2:15-17 Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world--the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life--is not of the Father but is of the world.
And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever.
- Praying and how to pray. God Answers Fervent Prayer. A loving God can always forgive a faithful sinner. In Luke 18:13 And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me a sinner!' David when Nathan the prophet went to him after he had gone in to Bathsheba. He said to God, Have mercy upon me. Our God is a loving God. Also in Psalms 51:3-6, David For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me. Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightiest be justified when thou speakest and be clear when thou judgest. Against You, You only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Your sight-- That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge.
Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, And in sin, my mother conceived me.
Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part, You will make me know wisdom.
- What does God loves, The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart-- These, O God, You will not despise. In Psalms 51:17 A broken person and a contrite heart! Come to God in solitude, one on one. Romans 10:9-10 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. Confessing comes from a broken heart, a contrite heart.
- When all is forgiving, Jesus said this, Psalms 103:12-14 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him. For he knows how weak we are; he remembers we are only dust. Continue, confessing, until God is satisfied with your heart to be true.
- Why must Jesus Judge? The earth, to save it. We read in 1 Tim 1:15 (NKJV) This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.
- John 12:46-48 I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
- The future is to come. We read in Matthew 25:31-34 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
And before him, shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divided his sheep from the goats:
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, you who are blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
- Also in 2 Thessalonians1:7-9 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;
- In the end, Jesus will divide, and separates the good from the bad. But us that confess Jesus name, He said, And to you who are troubled rest with us, because you are my children, you’ll never see Judgment! Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not, or fighting against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
- Rulers of darkness are spiritual but also principalities, and powers of nations, who are against God as well.
- Last Idols and Image. Commandments We read in Exodus 20:2-5 (KJV) I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.
“You must not have any other god but me.“You must not make yourself an idol of any kind or any graven image, anything in any likeness of heavens or beneath the earth, or that is in the water under the earth: You must not bow down to them or worship them, nor serve them: for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, for I shall visit their iniquity of the fathers, fathers upon the children, the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
- Glory to God, we read in Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? And I will not give my glory unto another god or gods.
- Why? John 1:1-4, In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was at the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; without him was not anything made that was made.
In him was life; the life was the light of men.
- This is why God the Father is coming to Judge the earth, to send His son to us.
- Who is Christ Jesus? We read in 1 Tim 2:5-6 For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, Romans 8:38-39 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.