God help us... Jeff Landry announces he's running for governor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Talk about two peas in a pod!

30 Years ago, the current JBE would have been a Republican! Today, he is labeled as a radical leftist by the Republicans, that is how far they have fallen. Sadly, I doubt there is another JBE out there to run against whomever the R's trot out for Governor.
    I see family members calling JBE a radical leftist, and it never fails to blow my mind. Their perception of the political spectrum is completely divorced from reality.

I don't know why anyone would downgrade from US Senator to Governor of Louisiana. Except Cassidy who realizes he will be ousted in his next senatorial primary by a Trumpanzee.
    Kennedy would actually have to govern as a governor. Why not just stay in the Senate, vote "Nay" on everything, and do media tours?

Nungesser is out. Well, it's been...Ok, I guess. :idunno:
    State Treasurer John Schroder says he's in. Whoever is the left of Landry will likely win with Democratic support since Landry has all of the Maga folks in his back pocket. The only thing that can ruin this if the rumor is true of Landry making a deal with Cleo Fields to run just because.

State Treasurer John Schroder says he's in. Whoever is the left of Landry will likely win with Democratic support since Landry has all of the Maga folks in his back pocket. The only thing that can ruin this if the rumor is true of Landry making a deal with Cleo Fields to run just because.
    Unfortunately I read something the other day where some Democrat in the Edwards administration was thinking of running. Seems the La. Dems are so dumb they think they can replicate JBE's success. Sure fire way to guarantee Landry's election.

Unfortunately I read something the other day where some Democrat in the Edwards administration was thinking of running. Seems the La. Dems are so dumb they think they can replicate JBE's success. Sure fire way to guarantee Landry's election.
    No idea who that would be unless Donelon is talking about flipping parties again. Either way he'd likely to lose.

No idea who that would be unless Donelon is talking about flipping parties again. Either way he'd likely to lose.
    I think it was Shawn Wilson of the DOTD. Basically someone who no one in the state has ever heard of or will do anything other than to siphon votes away from a moderate Republican.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom