Funny, Stupid Conspiracy Theories (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    I think we need some levity here, and maybe a new distraction from the crazy stuff that is more serious. I saw this today and it legit made me chuckle.

At least maybe the price of eggs will go down if all of MAGA quits buying them, lol.

Yeah, I call bullschlitz.
    Why? He’s a well known nutcase anti-vaxxer. If you will notice - it’s an IM injection, so not as likely to cause deadly sepsis as an IV injection. He has claimed to drink his own urine for quite some time, and I suppose he decided to up the ante to get more clicks.

Why? He’s a well known nutcase anti-vaxxer. If you will notice - it’s an IM injection, so not as likely to cause deadly sepsis as an IV injection. He has claimed to drink his own urine for quite some time, and I suppose he decided to up the ante to get more clicks.
    No, no, no. Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I call bullschlitz on his stupidity.

Um, so who the bleep is this guy anyway?
    Peter Hotez is an infectious disease expert (MD) from Houston, I think. He was prominent in the pandemic. Did some research, appeared on TV offering his opinions, etc. This is just going from memory.

It never ceases to amaze me that people will read about someone being impersonated or an actor or a “clone” of a famous person, and just say to themselves - yeah, that makes sense. As if nobody in these peoples’ lives would be the least bit suspicious. There’s no logic apparent. No common sense.

ETA: evidently Hotez is being mentioned as a possibility to replace Fauci, so of course. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
    Peter Hotez is an infectious disease expert (MD) from Houston, I think. He was prominent in the pandemic. Did some research, appeared on TV offering his opinions, etc. This is just going from memory.

It never ceases to amaze me that people will read about someone being impersonated or an actor or a “clone” of a famous person, and just say to themselves - yeah, that makes sense. As if nobody in these peoples’ lives would be the least bit suspicious. There’s no logic apparent. No common sense.

ETA: evidently Hotez is being mentioned as a possibility to replace Fauci, so of course. 🤦‍♀️
    Hey, c’mon, you know JFK and JFK, Jr. are coming back to reinstall Trump.

Or not.

People are idiots.

This is funny, so I put it here. There was evidently a discussion on Twitter of the tired old Nazis were left wing trope. An actual published author and professor who studies the time period weighs in and hilarity ensues:

Saw two really stupid conspiracy theories on Twitter today.

One was racist and mean - Michelle Obama’s Mother’s Day message honoring her mom and her two daughters was treated to a whole bunch of paid blue check accounts (which were promoted right to the top) all claiming she has never been pregnant because she’s a man. They are demanding that she post pictures of her pregnancies. There’s also some posts of who they think the real parents are. It’s sooooo stupid and mean.

And the second one is this gem:

One was racist and mean - Michelle Obama’s Mother’s Day message honoring her mom and her two daughters was treated to a whole bunch of paid blue check accounts (which were promoted right to the top) all claiming she has never been pregnant because she’s a man. They are demanding that she post pictures of her pregnancies. There’s also some posts of who they think the real parents are. It’s sooooo stupid and mean.

This nation is soooooo forked.

Welp, the one about Michelle is both disgusting and unsurprising.

Re: the second one shouldn’t we have some fin to fin combat?

Gotta agree with Grand Admiral, this country is so forked.

Thats the kind of Twitter Musk wants..

Some stupid-arse conspiracy MAGAs believe that the government controls weather and uses this technology to cancel Trump rallies.

Thats nothing new. They blamed Obama for a Hurricane canceling the RNC convention in 2012. You Guessed it, it was Rush Limbaugh.

A conspiracy theory I always roll my eyes at are people that believe if you sync up 'The Wizard of Oz' and the 'Dark Side of the Moon' they go together.

All in all there's tons of conspiracy theories that you can't believe people actually believe and have to laugh at. Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Aliens, JFK theories, 9/11 theories, etc.

A conspiracy theory I always roll my eyes at are people that believe if you sync up 'The Wizard of Oz' and the 'Dark Side of the Moon' they go together.

All in all there's tons of conspiracy theories that you can't believe people actually believe and have to laugh at. Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Aliens, JFK theories, 9/11 theories, etc.
    i am not sure if i consider BigFoot, Lochness and Aliens a conspiracy theory. Theories, yes, but i don;t think many people think there are conspiracies along with them. Aliens, can invlove a conspiracy like with the Roswell thing, but in general, i wouldn't put Aliens in the conspiracy folder as a whole.

HAdjxtN.jpeg

Not to mention the moon landing was in 1969, my best friend and I stayed up to watch it live in black and white, lol.

Not to mention the moon landing was in 1969, my best friend and I stayed up to watch it live in black and white, lol.
    You obviously were too young to make out the stage set with those fuzzy, non hd, cathode, cancer producing, brain wave manipulating TV set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom