Funny, Stupid Conspiracy Theories (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    I think we need some levity here, and maybe a new distraction from the crazy stuff that is more serious. I saw this today and it legit made me chuckle.

At least maybe the price of eggs will go down if all of MAGA quits buying them, lol.

Judas K. Priest…humans are idiots. Conspiracy theories are easier to believe than reality because conspiracy theories require no critical thinking and allow blaming some nebulous “other”.

I wandered into a “chemtrails” discussion today. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

I had no idea this was still a thing. That second guy is literally looking at clouds, lol.

My favorite is the Birds aren't real one.. Birds don't exist, they are gov't drones used to spy on people. I remember a guy started it as a joke, and idiots took off with it and actually believe it.

God punished humans with the Turkey/Syria earthquake because Sam Smith's devil performance on the Grammys.

I can't even try to measure the depth of how wildly stupid this is.

God punished humans with the Turkey/Syria earthquake because Sam Smith's devil performance on the Grammys.

I can't even try to measure the depth of how wildly stupid this is.
    I don’t think that depth is measurable. One wonders how some of these people get dressed and go to work in the morning.

I have actually read about this crazy urine cult thing before. I think it just might be real.

This comment made me chuckle:

I have actually read about this crazy urine cult thing before. I think it just might be real.

This comment made me chuckle:

I agree.🙂 That being said how the bleep have humans survived this long?

Okay, the aged urine guy is named Christopher Key and he supposedly injected himself with “aged” urine after touting the benefits of drinking it for some time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom