Feds execute search warrant on Rudy Giuliani (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GrandAdmiral

Reaction score
    Oh oh. Looks like the feds are finalizing their evidence against Rudy. Has he even been seen as of late?

Imagine going from respected DA who took on the mob and mayor who led NY post-9-11 to someone who embraced the idiocy and extremism of Trump, his clown car and goon handlers. His denouement was that pathetic press conference in front of dildo store and crematorium.

This goober was Trump's "cyber guy" or some crap before he needed a boob to trot out conspiracy theories in court around the country and could barely operate his Twitter account.

I wouldn't be surprised if when they searched his computer, he had a folder titled "Illegal shirt Me and Trump Did" that isn't even encrypted.

And the fact that there's been no real movement on this particular part of the Trump Crime Organization story leads me to believe they found a good bit of stuff that will pave the way to more and more Weisselberg type indictments.

Chuck, help me out. Can this come back on Trump also? Giuliani was working for the campaign, I believe, not the Administration, so could Trump’s acts to help pressure Ukraine also be looked at as campaign related and not in the interests of the US?

‘Federal prosecutors have identified more than two dozen specific acts by Giuliani, Toensing and DiGenova, the non-disclosure of which they believe constitutes evidence of Fara violations.

These include everything from attempting to obtain a visa for Shokin to visit the United States when it was being held up at the state department, to having Trump fire a US ambassador to Ukraine who the Ukrainian prosecutors considered an adversary, to DiGenova amplifying their story on Fox News.

Giuliani, through his attorney, Bob Costello, declined to comment for this story.

But Giuliani has previously said that he could not have violated the federal agents registration law because he was acting on behalf of Trump in his dealings with the Ukrainians, telling the New York Times: “It would be kind of ridiculous to say that I was doing [anything] on Lutsenko’s behalf when I was representing the president of the United States.” ’

Chuck, help me out. Can this come back on Trump also? Giuliani was working for the campaign, I believe, not the Administration, so could Trump’s acts to help pressure Ukraine also be looked at as campaign related and not in the interests of the US?

‘Federal prosecutors have identified more than two dozen specific acts by Giuliani, Toensing and DiGenova, the non-disclosure of which they believe constitutes evidence of Fara violations.

These include everything from attempting to obtain a visa for Shokin to visit the United States when it was being held up at the state department, to having Trump fire a US ambassador to Ukraine who the Ukrainian prosecutors considered an adversary, to DiGenova amplifying their story on Fox News.

Giuliani, through his attorney, Bob Costello, declined to comment for this story.

But Giuliani has previously said that he could not have violated the federal agents registration law because he was acting on behalf of Trump in his dealings with the Ukrainians, telling the New York Times: “It would be kind of ridiculous to say that I was doing [anything] on Lutsenko’s behalf when I was representing the president of the United States.” ’

I don't know. It doesn't sound to me like Trump is a target . . . unless Rudy were to reveal some direct role of Trump in illegal activity.

I think Rudy blabbed all over that he was acting on behalf of Trump. 🤷‍♀️

I think Rudy blabbed all over that he was acting on behalf of Trump. 🤷‍♀️

That's not the same as Trump directing him to take specific illegal action.

I also think the criminal activity relates to him getting certain contracts, but not sure.

I don't know. It doesn't sound to me like Trump is a target . . . unless Rudy were to reveal some direct role of Trump in illegal activity.

Sometimes the only difference between being a subject of an investigation and a target of an investigation is time. Rudy is a terrible accomplice.

Rudy threatened with jail . . . over unpaid alimony.

A Manhattan judge has ordered Rudy Giuliani to pay his ex-wife at least $225,000 by next month or risk going to jail, according to The New York Post.

The Post reported the former mayor of New York City didn't attend a court hearing on Friday involving his former wife, Judith Giuliani.
    . . .
    "If the amount is not paid by that date, I'm going to be forced — unfortunately because it's not something I want to do — I'm going to be forced to remand the defendant into custody," Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Michael Katz said, according to The Post.

Rudy threatened with jail . . . over unpaid alimony.
    60fa232e0729770012b972cb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom