'Family-friendly' Pride parade in West Hollywood had men depicting graphic BDSM sexual actA witness to t (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Echo

Reaction score
    I would never take my wife or child to a Pride event. Too many stories like this at nearly every one.

Two men performed a sex act in public as BDSM flags were displayed during the "family friendly" West Hollywood Pride Parade yesterday. A witness to the "float" informed Reduxx that there were children in attendance.

Did you watch? There was some applying of a restraint, and hitting with a soft hitting thing (lol, I know nothing about this stuff), but there was no simulation of a sex act. At least nothing that looked like sex to me, ymmv. The man was very scantily clothed, but some people are more comfortable with this than others. I would imagine this particular parade was one of the most explicit out there, which is exactly why Fox is sensationalizing it.

The place where they showed this float had wooden slats along the street that people were standing behind, adults, you could only see their heads, no children were visible. But it’s the parents’ decision whether to take their kids to this or not.

If you don’t want to attend any Pride events, that’s perfectly fine. Nobody will force you. That’s the great thing about America - you have freedom (supposedly). This wouldn’t be my choice to attend this either, but I’m not going to say these people should be punished or arrested for what they did there. And they certainly aren’t causing harm to children with this, IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom