Durham investigation (Update: Sussman acquitted) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    It looks like the first shoe has dropped with the Durham investigation with the Clinesmith plea deal. Clinesmith wasn't a low level FBI employee involved in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation.

He worked with Strzok to arrange sending an FBI agent into Trump-Flynn briefing, was on the Mueller team, he took part in the Papadopoulos interviews, and he participated in the FISA process.

From the NYT article:
    20200814_153906.jpg

I wonder who else knew about the lies?

Durham looks like a partisan hack. Just another person who had a fairly decent reputation and threw it all away to kneel before Trump.
    He wanted to make his MAGA bones and ended up forgetting to bring the cement and ropes as well as bullets for his gun. He left the cannoli.

Not long after the Durham Investigation began, the news leaked that the investigation had spawned a criminal investigation. The implication was clear. Members of the FBI/DOJ had committed criminal acts in their investigation of Donald Trump. The problem? The criminal investigation did not involve the DOJ/FBI. The criminal investigation was into Donald Trumps financial dealings.

Not long after the Durham Investigation began, the news leaked that the investigation had spawned a criminal investigation. The implication was clear. Members of the FBI/DOJ had committed criminal acts in their investigation of Donald Trump. The problem? The criminal investigation did not involve the DOJ/FBI. The criminal investigation was into Donald Trumps financial dealings.

Lol, nice.

Another source, Barr may have squelched possible charges.

FullMonte's question in the other thread:

Can you provide a link to this? I'm trying to understand how Hillary "created the entire Russia Trump collusion narrative" when the investigation by the FBI was opened before they had the Steele Dossier, and the efforts to create the Steele Dossier were started by Republicans trying to find dirt on Trump before he got the nomination.

A Democratic PR executive and ally of the Clinton family who contributed information to the infamous Steele dossier said Thursday that he made up the sourcing of a claim that wound up in the discredited anti-Trump report.

Charles Dolan Jr., a former aide to Hillary Clinton, testified in John Durham’s trial against Igor Danchenko on Thursday that he heard a claim about Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign while watching TV and regurgitated it to Danchenko, telling him that he had heard it from a “GOP friend” over drinks.

“I actually got it off of cable news,” Dolan said, according to the Washington Times, adding that he was “trying to throw [Danchenko] a bone because he was helping me.”

The nugget of information was relayed to former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, and purportedly provided insight into why he had left the campaign. It made it into ex-British spy Christopher Steele’s dossier via Danchenko, despite the sourcing being completely fabricated.

Danchenko, a private researcher and former FBI informant, emailed Dolan in August 2016 informing him that he was working on a “project against Trump” and asked the Democratic operative for “any rumor, thought, or allegation” related to Manafort.

“Let me dig around on Manafort,” Dolan responded, later emailing Danchenko the lie that he “had a drink with a GOP friend of mine” who told him Corey Lewandowski, who previously served as Trump’s campaign manager, “hates Manafort” and “is doing [a] dance” about Manafort’s resignation.

“I thought I’d embellish a bit,” Dolan said on the witness stand.

20230201_172809.jpg

Can you provide a link to this? I'm trying to understand how Hillary "created the entire Russia Trump collusion narrative" when the investigation by the FBI was opened before they had the Steele Dossier, and the efforts to create the Steele Dossier were started by Republicans trying to find dirt on Trump before he got the nomination.

A Democratic PR executive and ally of the Clinton family who contributed information to the infamous Steele dossier said Thursday that he made up the sourcing of a claim that wound up in the discredited anti-Trump report.

Charles Dolan Jr., a former aide to Hillary Clinton, testified in John Durham’s trial against Igor Danchenko on Thursday that he heard a claim about Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign while watching TV and regurgitated it to Danchenko, telling him that he had heard it from a “GOP friend” over drinks.

“I actually got it off of cable news,” Dolan said, according to the Washington Times, adding that he was “trying to throw [Danchenko] a bone because he was helping me.”

The nugget of information was relayed to former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort, and purportedly provided insight into why he had left the campaign. It made it into ex-British spy Christopher Steele’s dossier via Danchenko, despite the sourcing being completely fabricated.

Danchenko, a private researcher and former FBI informant, emailed Dolan in August 2016 informing him that he was working on a “project against Trump” and asked the Democratic operative for “any rumor, thought, or allegation” related to Manafort.

“Let me dig around on Manafort,” Dolan responded, later emailing Danchenko the lie that he “had a drink with a GOP friend of mine” who told him Corey Lewandowski, who previously served as Trump’s campaign manager, “hates Manafort” and “is doing [a] dance” about Manafort’s resignation.

20230201_172809.jpg

That long list of stuff didn't answer his question. Neither does it prove or even indicate that Hillary had a hand in creating the Russian collusion story. All it says is that some former aid of Clinton passed on some crap he heard on TV and said he got it from some "GOP contact". That's it.

That long list of stuff didn't answer his question. Neither does it prove or even indicate that Hillary had a hand in creating the Russian collusion story. All it says is that some former aid of Clinton passed on some crap he heard on TV and said he got it from some "GOP contact". That's it.
    I posted more about it in the Press versus the President thread.

SFL: some of your tweets above are more than a year old. And as previously said, do not say what you said. But one of your sources caught my attention. I actually think you have quoted a good source here, someone who will go where the facts lead him, rather than cherry pick to support a narrative. Here’s what he is saying recently:

There’s a link to a free podcast there, you should listen to it.

I posted more about it in the Press versus the President thread.
    It would help if your leading source wasn't the New York Post.

If there wasn't a lot of other news currently circulating about the Durham investigation that would also help.

Stories about Bull Durham covering up that the criminal part of his investigation that he announced with great fanfare, but without details, was actually a criminal investigation about the criminal Trump, not about the Russia investigation, and that he later used his powers to cover up the Trump criminal part for Barr and Trump, while leaving the impression with the American people that the criminal part was all about Clinton.

:oops:

I do want to clarify that when I said that about the New York Post above that I make it clear that I do go there for exciting Bigfoot stories and photos of common garden vegetable that look like Jesus, but little else.

It would help if your leading source wasn't the New York Post.

If there wasn't a lot of other news currently circulating about the Durham investigation that would also help.

Stories about Bull Durham covering up that the criminal part of his investigation that he announced with great fanfare, but without details, was actually a criminal investigation about the criminal Trump, not about the Russia investigation, and that he later used his powers to cover up the Trump criminal part for Barr and Trump, while leaving the impression with the American people that the criminal part was all about Clinton.

:oops:

I do want to clarify that when I said that about the New York Post above that I make it clear that I do go there for exciting Bigfoot stories and photos of common garden vegetable that look like Jesus, but little else.
    The same New York Post that broke the Hunter Biden laptop story? The same laptop that Hunter now admits was his?

You should check out the Press versus the President thread and article and see if you still think your non-New York Post sources still seem as credible as you think.

The same New York Post that broke the Hunter Biden laptop story? The same laptop that Hunter now admits was his?

You should check out the Press versus the President thread and article and see if you still think your non-New York Post sources still seem as credible as you think.

Hunter Biden is completely off topic insofar as being politics.

I suppose it roughly goes in the same category as stories about Bigfoot.

Off topic but curious, how big are his feet?

No thanks. I don’t like nothingburgers.
    Translation: I don't like things that show the media, Democrats, and the FBI being exposed for their roles in pushing the Trump collusion narrative by a credible and mainstream source in The Columbia Journalism Review and by a reporter who was with the New York Times for 30 years.

Translation: I don't like things that show the media, Democrats, and the FBI being exposed for their roles in pushing the Trump collusion narrative by a credible and mainstream source in The Columbia Journalism Review and by a reporter who was with the New York Times for 30 years.
    Nah, failure again sfl. There is nothing despite the “best” efforts, if you want to call them that, of Durham. He was a hack. Trump colluded, period.

20230201_172809.jpg

All this post proves is that you don’t have a clue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom