Difficult relationship issues when you’re liberal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tigerfan

Reaction score
    I feel better. I was worried about the possibility of mostly peaceful protests.

I’m sure there will be protests, but I doubt any of us will be there.

Just because the law correctly applied doesn’t mean justice was served.

It’s hard to take this thread seriously with the lack of any substantive discussion by the OP. Seems more like what we were just recently asked not to do.

I Think My Partner’s Reason for Suddenly Wanting Kids Might Be Racist​

We’d originally agreed not to have children, but now he’s saying our genes are too “smart” not to pass on.​

Good thing there’s great advice from Slate on the issue
    That one is silly. My wife can't bear me a child. It's something I'm at peace with, but if I could have a child, I 100% would. I totally want my genes remaining in the gene pool.

More people like us can mean a lot of things. The fact she's so shook over it, she is staying with a friend, wow. She's so against procreating due to climate change? So, if they're both proactive on that issue, good about recycling, carbon emissions, etc.. then why not procreate and train your child to be the same way?

Dumb story, dumb people, probably not much else to talk about.

That one is silly. My wife can't bear me a child. It's something I'm at peace with, but if I could have a child, I 100% would. I totally want my genes remaining in the gene pool.

More people like us can mean a lot of things. The fact she's so shook over it, she is staying with a friend, wow. She's so against procreating due to climate change? So, if they're both proactive on that issue, good about recycling, carbon emissions, etc.. then why not procreate and train your child to be the same way?

Dumb story, dumb people, probably not much else to talk about.
    Sounds like her spouse saw the first 10 minutes of Idiocracy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom