Congressman Ronny Jackson is a jackhole, but you already knew that (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Incumbent

Reaction score

Bodycam video shows confrontation between U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson and law enforcement​

(Language warning at the link)

“You are a ******* full-on ****!” Jackson told the trooper after being brought off the ground, according to bodycam footage provided by the Department of Public Safety. “You better recalculate, mother******!”

DPS Trooper Cade Young repeatedly told Jackson that multiple people asked him to step aside so EMS could respond to a medical emergency. Jackson, a physician to two presidents, disagreed and continued to confront Young on the sidelines of the event, with bystanders physically restraining Jackson as he lunged toward the trooper, jabbing his finger and yelling profanities.

“I’m gonna call the governor tomorrow and I’m gonna talk to him about this shirt because this is ******’ ridiculous,” Jackson told Young at one point. “******’ ridiculous.”

Bodycam video shows confrontation between U.S. Rep. Ronny Jackson and law enforcement​

(Language warning at the link)

“You are a ******* full-on ****!” Jackson told the trooper after being brought off the ground, according to bodycam footage provided by the Department of Public Safety. “You better recalculate, mother******!”

DPS Trooper Cade Young repeatedly told Jackson that multiple people asked him to step aside so EMS could respond to a medical emergency. Jackson, a physician to two presidents, disagreed and continued to confront Young on the sidelines of the event, with bystanders physically restraining Jackson as he lunged toward the trooper, jabbing his finger and yelling profanities.

“I’m gonna call the governor tomorrow and I’m gonna talk to him about this shirt because this is ******’ ridiculous,” Jackson told Young at one point. “******’ ridiculous.”

You just hate to see it, lol. He’s a total drunk, and doesn’t have any redeeming qualities that I can see.

Oh man, I reserved saying anything about assuming that the young girl had a seizure due hypoglycemia as we can't know the history. Seizures can have multiple etiology. And a gumball can be a airway hazard. What a douche. He just assumed she was hypoglycemic and interfered with EMS. They are trained for this. What if they required to establish an IV access??? Man this guy.

Jackson then cites his credentials as a former emergency room doctor, saying the girl might have hypoglycemia.

"No, she was anemic," the trooper replies. Jackson then cites his medical training once more.

"I'm glad you're an ER doctor, but you're not EMS and you're not emergency services," Young says, before Jackson cuts him off, insisting no one told him to get back.

"I believe Ronnie Jackson had been drinking due to his belligerent actions," the trooper said in his account of the altercation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom