Clinton Foundation and Russian Investigation Over (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Nebaghead

Reaction score
    Uranium one is a big nothingburger, but Bill is probably knee deep in Epstein, and if it takes losing a few liberal icons to take everyone under the Epstein umbrella down; so be it.

Agreed, I really don't want to get into a habit of going after former political leaders, but human trafficking and ruining the lives of vulnerable young females is something we can all agree should not be tolerated.

It looks like the Clinton investigation about funds being donated to the Clinton Foundation for the sale of Uranium to the Russians is wrapping up. It isn’t officially over but it appears the findings aren’t going to result in any charges or further investigation.

I assume this is the Uranium One conspiracy theory.

What are the odds that a single person espousing the Uranium One conspiracy will stop believing it? I'm gonna say it isn't zero, but it's likely as close to zero as one could get as a matter of statistical significance.

Agreed, I really don't want to get into a habit of going after former political leaders, but human trafficking and ruining the lives of vulnerable young females is something we can all agree should not be tolerated.
    And absolutely NOTHING about an investigation into political leaders potentially being involved in pedophilia should be political nor should it ever be viewed as a political "hit job".

Uranium one is a big nothingburger, but Bill is probably knee deep in Epstein, and if it takes losing a few liberal icons to take everyone under the Epstein umbrella down; so be it.

I have a question for you guys.

Why is it that every time Epstein's name comes up around here, it goes straight to Clinton?

Clinton is being accused of potential child trafficking, rape and whatever, but nobody seems to mention Trump's friendship with the same guy. Plane rides, photos, parties.

If Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Clinton, Trump, Kraft and others were all in on this is anything ever going to come out? And why does Clinton's name come out first when our current POTUS was at the same events?

Why is it that every time Epstein's name comes up around here, it goes straight to Clinton?

Clinton is being accused of potential child trafficking, rape and whatever, but nobody seems to mention Trump's friendship with the same guy. Plane rides, photos, parties.

If Prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Clinton, Trump, Kraft and others were all in on this is anything ever going to come out? And why does Clinton's name come out first when our current POTUS was at the same events?
    Well, you see here dtc, it's because Democrats are.... Democrats are evil. Right down to their black little hearts, that pump not blood like yours or mine, but rather a thick viscous ooze....

(paraphrasing from Southpark)

I don't just bring up Clinton's association with Epstein. Just the other day I brought it up with Dershowitz.

Trump and his defenders' incessant gaslighting is sometimes capable of disorienting us, or making us wonder whether we're the ones living in an alternate universe or dream world where down is up, left is right, and so on. So even though no one is surprised when yet another one of their conspiracy theories fades into oblivion without a blip, it's still worthwhile to go through the exercise of making points like this despite how obvious they are:

This sort of thing constitutes some of the best proof that Trump defenders' outrage over CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo and others over the Mueller investigation is disingenuous. They know there's one major media network in particular that ran with Uranium One more than all the others, but this thread won't be hundreds of pages of Trump defenders yelling about that network being Fake News and pushing a conspiracy for three years that turned up no indictments. Had there been indictments, they wouldn't be on here saying the indictments were "process crimes" and unrelated to the conspiracy, or talking about the bias of the investigators. They're certainly not going to abandon that network or the talking heads pushing those theories.

Ask them for links to "three years of fake news stories" from major media about Mueller. You might get an article or two with misstated facts, but you don't get proof of a conspiracy with what the outlets claim to be "bombshell" reporting that turns out to be untrue narratives. Then google "Hannity Uranium One" and what's the first article that comes up?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom