Capitol Riot arrests (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bigdaddysaints

Reaction score
    Figured we should start a separate thread on the arrests and those involved in the storming of the Capitol. I know it has been talked about in the other thread a lot, but for the ones who just want to follow the ones arrested and/or charged, this will be an easier way to see updates on the investigations.

Link below is everyone who has been arrested. But we know there will be more.

The website seems to be updated with new information daily.

The ones who are getting the most air time:

Jake Angeli
    1610987626331.png

Adam Johnson
    1610987698358.png

Richard Barnett
    1610987768489.png

Kevin Seefried
    1610987811788.png

Eric Gavelek Munchel
    1610987942709.png

Larry R. Brock
    Lisa Eisenhart
    Robert Keith Packer
    Klete Keller
    Aaron Mostofsky
    Anthime Joseph Gionet
    Peter Francis Stager
    Christine Priola

Good.
    Rep. Tim Ryan nailed it:
    "Benghazi — you guys chased the former Secretary of State all over the country, spent millions of dollars," Ryan said, referring to Hillary Clinton. "We have people scaling the Capitol, hitting the Capitol Police with lead pipes across the head and we can't get bipartisanship. What else has to happen in this country?"

How many investigations were held into the OMGZ BENGHAZI!1!1! attack? Let Kevin McCarthy answer that:
    “Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”

I'm not familiar with the "short bus people" term, but using context clues I think I figured it out
    ===========================
    The outspoken lawyer for one of the Capitol attack defendants said his client and others charged in connection with the riot were especially susceptible to former President Donald Trump's election lies because of their mental capacity.

Albert Watkins, an attorney for Jacob Chansley, also known as the QAnon Shaman, delivered offensive, expletive-laden remarks on why the insurrection participants would take part in the deadly Capitol attack in a Talking Points Memo article published Tuesday.

"A lot of these defendants - and I'm going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully - but they're all f---ing short-bus people," Watkins told the outlet. "These are people with brain damage."

He also called them an offensive term for someone with a developmental disability and suggested they had autism.

After listing the offensive insults against the defendants, Watkins said those traits made many of them deserving of sympathy, suggesting they were subjected to World War II levels of propaganda in the years leading up to January 6.

"But they're our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers - they're part of our country. These aren't bad people, they don't have prior criminal history," Watkins told Talking Points Memo. "F---, they were subjected to four-plus years of gosh darned propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since f---ing Hitler."

In a comment to Insider, Watkins acknowledged his statements were "politically incorrect" but said there was "reason and purpose" behind his decision to make them............

Albert Watkins is a gosh darned butt crevasse. fork that pathetic, hateful fork.

Never heard of him, but blaming this an autism pisses me off. All it does is serve to further stigmatize the disabled community.
    He's throwing whatever he can at the wall in order to build a diminished capacity defense.

He's throwing whatever he can at the wall in order to build a diminished capacity defense.

Including what little credibility he has. I knew his name sounded familiar. He's the guy that was representing the McCloskey's.

I'm not sure about the area you live in, but where i grew up, the mentally challenged kids rode a seperate bus and went to a separate school. Their bus was about half the size of the regular bus, hence the name the Short Bus. When you say someone rides the short bus, you are calling them mentally challenged, or as we used to call it when i was a kid, the R word (it won't let me put the whole word)
    Q-ANUT!

I mean it basically felt like
    -Hey go make this deal - McCarthy to Katko
    -Done! - Katko to MaCarthy
    -Nvm lol - McCarthy and McConnell

It stinks. Badly. Like someone above needed this squashed so the word came down to squash it. I hate making such conspiratal remarks, but the timing is just so weird.

“Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, right? But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping. Why? Because she’s untrustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened, had we not fought.”
    And this will be the route that Pelosi will be forced to go. They tried to get a bipartisan committee, gave trumplicans almost everything they wanted and the answer is still no because they don't want their supporters to realize that they (trumplicans in congress) helped to make January 6th happen.

Pelosi will create a select committee with subpoena power and hold Benghazi style hearings to show that trumplicans in congress helped to attempt to overthrow the country.

In the words of Joey Zasa, "If you will not give, I'll take!"

Someone should tell these guys that the secret Chinese ballots are all being stored at Area 51, and the only way to save our democracy is to storm Area 51 and show us what they have been hiding.

And this will be the route that Pelosi will be forced to go. They tried to get a bipartisan committee, gave trumplicans almost everything they wanted and the answer is still no because they don't want their supporters to realize that they (trumplicans in congress) helped to make January 6th happen.

Pelosi will create a select committee with subpoena power and hold Benghazi style hearings to show that trumplicans in congress helped to attempt to overthrow the country.

In the words of Joey Zasa, "If you will not give, I'll take!"
    Big BIG difference , The hate party had 7 different committees on Benghazi and Clinton that they knew was a lie, They had to find her not guilty all 7 times just to start another one the next day, costing millions. That is what makes these haters proud , this is what they support along with bringing down our Country and destroying our democracy to force in a pile of shirt as their dictator. The democrats will have one committee and dozens of traitors on the right will be found guilty. You don't get to try to destroy this great country and just walk away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom