Can we talk about the Q wackos? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Seriously, what a bunch of freakin wackos. Some of them are genuinely detached from reality - like psychosis. I think it's harmless for the most part, but talk about a rabbit hole . . .

Last edited:
    Example (see twitter thread). Apparently images of dogs signal death I think - and Q followers "decode" them.

Last edited:
    I have a relative who excitedly recounts, interprets and explains Q postings to me all the time.

I nod my head and say "Hmmm..." occasionally, while my mind sings Disney songs to block it out.
    Sometimes, I'll mentally recite the Gettysburg Address or the Preamble to the Constitution or Jabberwoky.

The exchange always ends with a promise that a link will soon arrive in my email.
    I take mental note to make sure I delete it without reading or clicking anything.

I think the ones about old "classified" or "sealed" records that are now unsealed are the best. They did one not too long ago about some cult or something. but all they did was repeat the original hoax story that was disproven decades ago. Crap, I forgot some specifics, but I really don't want to look for that again.

The Q stuff reminds me of scholars who get caught up in the latest re-interpretation of ancient texts, based on the original language. Say, did the passage in the Koran actually mean "white grapes" or "raisins" instead of "virgins"? Inquiring minds want to know.

It is a rabbit hole. I had no idea what this was as I am not on twitter, and saw a thread of this subject on another board and had to figure out what it was......3 hours later, I poured bleach on my computer and moved into a seedy motel by the airport and refuse to use credit cards or cell phones.

When Q started saying babies were being turned into an immortality serum that is being used by the Clintons, Celine Dion and the Hollywood elite, turning them into ghoulish wraiths, I turned a blind eye. Then, I saw a recent picture of Celine Dion. :freak7:

1576022274426.png

When Q started saying babies were being turned into an immortality serum that is being used by the Clintons, Celine Dion and the Hollywood elite, turning them into ghoulish wraiths, I turned a blind eye. Then, I saw a recent picture of Celine Dion. :freak7:

1576022274426.png

😂😂
    I can never remember what that stuff they’re supposedly consuming is called. Never. Lol. That is a rampant rumor tho for sure.

eta:
    Got it, Adrenochrome.

If we can also talk about the various left wing wack jobs Chuck.
    Btw, hope you and yours are well my friend.

Hi Josh.

I don't care what left/right persuasion they are. All that numerology, hidden messages, and 4-diminsional mumbo-jumbo is pure whacko. Is there another group out there like these Q loonies?

Hi Josh.

I don't care what left/right persuasion they are. All that numerology, hidden messages, and 4-diminsional mumbo-jumbo is pure whacko. Is there another group out there like these Q loonies?
    Hey Chuck,
    I 💯 agree.
    Im quite sure there are. I think antifa has their fair share of em.

Hi Josh.

You just gonna sit right there and deny science, huh?

I find it hard to believe that the guys/gals 'dropping' all these things with hidden messages, coordinated numbers and things like that, work in the government. I just can't buy it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom