Bidens handlers want to destroy America in a war against Russia? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cxz37

Reaction score
    Is the goal to destroy U.S? The NWO "great reset" lunatics do not want or need the American people any longer. You are in their way actually. To much debt and to much freedom loving. Is that why they are pushing you to war against Russia?

The Russians have this new tsunami weapon. A 200 megaton nuclear torpedo that can travel on its own for far distances. It creates a several hundred meter high radioactive wave.

Imagine it happening outside New York. The debt and stock markets would collapse and turn America into a nightmare of chaos overnight.

That is why it is so very important to warn others. The war propaganda will not work then and the lunatics would hopefully stop or be hunted for the rest of their lives.

Yes they do! Finally. We need a world without Russia.

Damn, you figured out the plan. I was so sure we had kept it a secret, but you sure out-sleuthed us!

Really impressive detective work.

Alright back to the liberal forum so we can start developing the new plan for destroying America. Damn those conservatives…always the only thing standing between America and the utter destruction we crave! Foiled again!

Is the goal to destroy U.S? The NWO "great reset" lunatics do not want or need the American people any longer. You are in their way actually. To much debt and to much freedom loving. Is that why they are pushing you to war against Russia?

The Russians have this new tsunami weapon. A 200 megaton nuclear torpedo that can travel on its own for far distances. It creates a several hundred meter high radioactive wave.

Imagine it happening outside New York. The debt and stock markets would collapse and turn America into a nightmare of chaos overnight.

That is why it is so very important to warn others. The war propaganda will not work then and the lunatics would hopefully stop or be hunted for the rest of their lives.

Wait, you're giving a scenario where Russia launches a 200MT nuclear torpedo at the US coast-line and the impact you're concerned about is debt and stock markets?

Such an attack would launch full-scale nuclear war, it would be the end of the modern world as we know it - including the destruction of Russia (as U.S. nuclear forces are distributed through the central, well land-locked United States and are well protected from impact by nuclear torpedo attack). The whole world would collapse into nightmare.

What is your evidence of this great push to war with Russia?

was anyone else morbidly curious what the other 2 posts were that this person made? I was. I'll save you all the suspense:

"I am more worried about war with Russia that some NWO lunatics in this administration are pushing for."

"Accomplish what? Destroying U.S for his pals in the CCP by starting war with Russia?"

was anyone else morbidly curious what the other 2 posts were that this person made? I was. I'll save you all the suspense:

"I am more worried about war with Russia that some NWO lunatics in this administration are pushing for."

"Accomplish what? Destroying U.S for his pals in the CCP by starting war with Russia?"

It's surprising that the same country that produced Ace of Base would give us such drivel.

nwo.jpg

Ever since I saw the documentary "Red Dawn" as a child, I knew this day would come again. This time we need to strike first. Wipe the Ruskies off the map. We can't count on Chinese help this go around.
    Maybe the both of us can meet up and become "Wolverines", baby. Urban or rural guerrillas, I'm making bombs in my cellars and their will be no survivors!!!!!!!!

Because WE, ARE AMERICAN bastageS, our specific, vicious form of irregular combat is meant to inflict severe, large amounts in terms of losses of lives, resources, and manpower on those who would endanger our cherished freedoms, liberties and rights. We WILL BE EXTREMELY CRUEL TO THE RUSSIANS, and due to fears and trepidations of how they will perceive examples of our cruelty and viciousness and how that correlates directly to their contingent invasion and military occupation and/or attack on our nation, its citizens, their individual properties, lives they violate or destroy, it will be the thoughts and impending terror of them being on the eventual receiving end of our cruelty that will be foremost in their minds....

Wait, you're giving a scenario where Russia launches a 200MT nuclear torpedo at the US coast-line and the impact you're concerned about is debt and stock markets?

Such an attack would launch full-scale nuclear war, it would be the end of the modern world as we know it - including the destruction of Russia (as U.S. nuclear forces are distributed through the central, well land-locked United States and are well protected from impact by nuclear torpedo attack). The whole world would collapse into nightmare.

What is your evidence of this great push to war with Russia?

Perhaps. Perhaps they want to save what is left for themselves.

I am told spiritually that people in the Biden administration are pushing for war. Have no idea who.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom