Biden had a son who lost his life in Iraq (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is a stupid thing to think is a “gotcha”. He believes Beau’s fatal cancer was a direct result of exposure to toxins in Iraq. So we are mocking a father’s grief now for a cheap political take? You guys do you.

"The Department of Veterans Affairs is currently investigating possible links between burn pits and a number of medical conditions, including cancer.

In August, the bipartisan Honoring Our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act of 2022, which boosts medical assistance for victims of burn pits, was signed into law."

This is a stupid thing to think is a “gotcha”. He believes Beau’s fatal cancer was a direct result of exposure to toxins in Iraq. So we are mocking a father’s grief now for a cheap political take? You guys do you.
    Lol you guys are amazing

Lol you guys are amazing
    No, mocking a man for believing his son is dead because of his exposure to burn pits in Iraq is pretty damn amazing if you ask me. So he didn’t put it exactly the way you would like? Big deal. Yet, you are untroubled by total corruption from the former president, I would assume. Stolen classified documents, ginning up an attempt to stop the transfer of power after an election, telling lies constantly, cozying up to ruthless dictators, alienating our allies - n0 biggie. But a slightly off target comment where you can still discern what Biden meant? Oh the horrors!

Like I said - you do you. We can see what you’re doing. Biden is doing an amazing job - especially if you compare him to his immediate predecessor, Benedict Trump.

This is kind of symbolic of the 'lies' than Democrats tell vs the far right

Did Biden's son lose his life in Iraq? - technically no, so it's technically a lie but like Obi Wan (and @MT15 ) says it was true from a certain point of view

In the far right wingers version:

A. the son was never in Iraq

B. the son was never in the military

C. there never was a son

D. Screams about the liberal media cancel culture when called out on it

Lol you guys are amazing

My younger brother died of glioblastoma at 50, the same cancer John McCain and Ted Kennedy died of. My sister-in-law believed he somehow got it while doing a year long stint in Singapore for the company he worked for. She needed a reason, something, or someone, to blame if you will. That's the way people think.

Did Biden's son die as a result of exposure to burn pits in Iraq? I certainly don't know and I doubt President Biden knows for sure. But, he needs a reason. Can you blame him?

To be fair, he was just looking for a dead lady at an event the other day. The old dude needs to just go back in the basement and watch the 'Murder She Wrote' reruns and enjoy his ice creams.

To be fair, he was just looking for a dead lady at an event the other day. The old dude needs to just go back in the basement and watch the 'Murder She Wrote' reruns and enjoy his ice creams.

Are people like you making fun Biden's gaff's all Desantis stans? Biden is a whole three years older then Trump. Do you have a age cut off that Biden just missed? Surely, you don't support Trump for 2024, or do you in fact want to keep America gay?

Are people like you making fun Biden's gaff's all Desantis stans? Biden is a whole three years older then Trump. Do you have a age cut off that Biden just missed? Surely, you don't support Trump for 2024, or do you in fact want to keep America gay?
    I don't support Trump but you obviously will support Biden in 2024. That is your call.

And yes, I think the only thing Biden has done that is a positive is provide the proof that that there should be a real discussion on setting up an age limit for our elected officials.

I don't support Trump but you obviously will support Biden in 2024. That is your call.

And yes, I think the only thing Biden has done that is a positive is provide the proof that that there should be a real discussion on setting up an age limit for our elected officials.

I would vote for Biden based on policy. He did more then I ever thought he would. He has been in many ways the secret progressive conservatives thought he could be.

The reason why I kept repeating "making America gay" is because Trump made that gaff. One of the major difference in both parties is the outrage culture. No one wasted time making a thread to try and make a point that Trump has aged related cognitive decline. You didn't need to when you had Rex Tillerson calling Trump "dumb as a rock".

This issue feels a lot like Obama's tan suit. Maybe conservatives wouldn't end up with candidates like Trump if you spent half as much time critiquing conservative candidates.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom