Avenatti arrested (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Your assumption that people were not aware of the character of someone who had been in the public eye for four decades is in error.

I don’t think he was talking about run of the mill Trump supporters, or anyone on this board. There is a fairly large contingent of Trump supporters who have deified the man though. They think he was sent here by God on a holy mission to clean up corruption. This despite all evidence to the contrary.

These people are painfully unaware of his character, wouldn’t you agree?

It's worth a reminder how Avenatti was hailed as the answer to stopping Trump to a presidential contender by the media.

I remember is was mostly Steve Bannon pushing Avenatti for President Lol. Bannon definitely has a type of candidate that he likes.

Glad he’s going to jail.

I loved him in the media and would watch anything he puts out. He’s great. He’s not honest, but he’s entertaining. I wouldn’t want an entertaining liar to be President. Who would?

Hopefully Barr won’t go easy on his sentence. Barr has become a real SJW lately going easy on people in the name of prison reform.

I wonder who he is gonna endorse for the Democratic Nominee?

How's Stormy these days? Well I hope...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom