Assassinations in Iran (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    Two weeks ago, Al Qaeda’s Muhammad al-Masri was assassinated in a “brazen” drive-by shooting in Tehran. Analysts believed the incident had all the marks of an operation by Israel’s Mossad. Those suspicions were confirmed by a senior US official speaking to the NYT and Washington Post. (See below).

Analysts believe that the Trump administration may be requesting/demanding a late push for transactional rewards for its pro-Israel policy that has resulted in various benefits including US recognition of Israel settlements as legitimate and the recent “normalization” with UAE.

After the al-Masri assassination, Trump signaled a tough posture on Iran and stories broke that he was considering an attack. As recently as two days ago, the US had repositioned Mid East assets.

And now today, Iran’s top nuclear scientist was assassinated in Iran. Will Iran respond? Will there be more assassinations? What is Trump’s objective?

Reporting on al-Masri killing:

Last edited:

Charges are up to the Coast Guard. We don't know what the charges will be yet, but you can bet with over 30 deaths of passengers there will be charges.
    Will they charge the Revolutionary guard of Iran?

U.S. offers $15 million for information on IRGC and commander behind Karbala attack | FDD's Long War Journal

Could you go ahead and quote the part where it shows they had anything whatsoever do do what you claim they did? I must've missed it.
    Everything I say is a quote of myself.

Do you believe Oswald killed JFK because the Warren commission said so?

Sadly too many do, because the government never lies right?

I’m a “9/11 was an inside job” away from finishing my new poster bingo card
    It was if you consider that the pilots were taught to fly in the USA.................................

So JFK is alive and blew up the Iranian guard posing as a dive team in order to complete 9/11 which was an inside job orchestrated by Obama and his gang of Muslim voter frauders?

It all makes sense now

Oh and a quote is a re-statement of a comment. Saying something isn’t a quote until it is repeated. It’s a comment

So JFK is alive and blew up the Iranian guard posing as a dive team in order to complete 9/11 which was an inside job orchestrated by Obama and his gang of Muslim voter frauders?

It all makes sense now

Oh and a quote is a re-statement of a comment. Saying something isn’t a quote until it is repeated. It’s a comment

Nope, because you have no idea what I have said before. This 9 member forum is not the World you know?

Next

Nope, because you have no idea what I have said before. This 9 member forum is not the World you know?

Next
    I suggest to you another forum that is more likely to embrace the stupid. The folks over at panthera tigris tigris excrement will fully embrace your brand of conspiracy ramblings, hell, they may even offer to you some ideas that you haven't even considered yet.

I suggest to you another forum that is more likely to embrace the stupid. The folks over at panthera tigris tigris excrement will fully embrace your brand of conspiracy ramblings, hell, they may even offer to you some ideas that you haven't even considered yet.
    Well, lets compare conspiracy theories.

Google gets 63,000 searches per second, every second of every day. (why I bought the stock)

Has this place gotten that many searches yet?

Ciao

Well, lets compare conspiracy theories.

Google gets 63,000 searches per second, every second of every day. (why I bought the stock)

Has this place gotten that many searches yet?

Ciao

c603f724adae245d3232976ae8d65660.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom