/* */

Assassination attempt on Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The guy who was just in the news as being Trump’s czar of retribution - the one who is compiling names that MAGA will go after and punish has tweeted that MAGA will take revenge for this as well.

I’m going from memory, I didn’t want to save the tweet.

Just saw a report that the shooter and an attendee are dead.

Now they are saying the gunman was killed. And to be clear this was a crazy person whether he was D or R or I doesn’t matter. He was crazy and leave it at that

I appreciate what you're doing with this but I will say that until proven otherwise, I don't like things that gives and excuse to someone's bad behavior. I mean I agree that there are things that can mitigate responsibility, and insanity is one of them, but I don't want to just dismiss something like this as a crazy person. We'll of course have to wait and see.

So, this wasn’t staged for sure. It’s stupid we’re in this kind of mindset where that is where people go immediately. I blame Alex Jones and other idiots in RW media who are constantly going there.

Political violence is horrible, no matter what.

I have to question the SS letting him stand up and exposing him after the fact. That part didn’t seem right at all to me. We should have never seen his face or head again after that. That was just not a good job by them.

Is there anybody with a Twitter account who can confirm if this is real tweet from Representative Mike Collins?

Yep...he really said that..and followed it up with

1720913796945.png

Trump will milk this for everything he can and he will be blaming Biden for it. I bet he calls Biden incompetent for missing

So, this wasn’t staged for sure. It’s stupid we’re in this kind of mindset where that is where people go immediately. I blame Alex Jones and other idiots in RW media who are constantly going there.

Political violence is horrible, no matter what.

I have to question the SS letting him stand up and exposing him after the fact. That part didn’t seem right at all to me. We should have never seen his face or head again after that. That was just not a good job by them.
    I think Trump trying to get back to the mic is what allowed him to be seen. I wouldn’t blame it on Trump. I’m pretty sure in training the President is supposed to duck and run to the vehicle, whether it’s arrogance or adrenaline or shock Trump made the wrong move. Trump is a big man and it’s not easy moving someone his size who doesn’t want to move.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom