Assassination attempt on Trump (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

A little over dramatic.

It's not the end of America, but it's really horrible. It's like the turmoil of the 60's all over again.

And no, highly unlikely this was staged... conspiracies like this are really hard to stage.

If you can’t see how bad this is gonna get, you haven’t been paying attention.

This has officially taken the lid off of live fire.

Retaliation at a Biden rally is almost inevitable.

Post election violence will assuredly include live fire now.

This will be used as an excuse for violence, but this time it won’t be flagpoles and bear spray.

It's not the end of America, but it's really horrible. It's like the turmoil of the 60's all over again.

And no, highly unlikely this was staged... conspiracies like this are really hard to stage.

There is no way Trump trusted someone to shoot his ear. That's millimeters from your dome.

This will be used as an excuse for violence, but this time it won’t be flagpoles and bear spray.

Yes, it will be bad, but not the end... the 60's were pretty bad with political violence and assassinations... we got out of it.

There is no way Trump trusted someone to shoot his ear. That's millimeters from your dome.

Yeah, the simplest explanation is usually the right one. Someone (or a couple of someone's) tried to shoot him and have been arrested.

Or it was a crazy person and people won’t try to kill Biden. As for post election I don’t see it, I think there are only a hand full of crazies on each side that would even attempt something.

Lol.. you were on board with Paul Pelosi conspiracy ideas so come on with that.. if he's vile so are you, It's just a different side of the aisle.
    Did I ever say I'm glad that guy did that to Pelosi? I questioned the facts of the case, but never did I say it was good that it happened to him

What an idiotic comparison.

It's been a long build. Trump is reviled, and the political rhetoric has been ratcheting up. People need to stop watching the new so much.

Words have consequences.

It's unfortunate that someone felt so threatened they resorted to this, but as you said, this has been a looooong build. When you talk without thinking of what you are saying and how it affects others, this is a risk.

Kudos to Secret Service agents who piled on.

Did I ever say I'm glad that guy did that to Pelosi? I questioned the facts of the case, but never did I say it was good that it happened to him

What an idiotic comparison
    He didn't say it was a good thing that it happened. He just threw something out there like you would.

Just own that it's different to you when it happens to the other side. It's okay, I already knew that.

He didn't say it was a good thing that it happened. He just threw something out there like you would.
    "Like you would" is going a bit far. SFL ran with a crazy conspiracy theory, EVEN AFTER it was proven false. The post he responded to simply asked if someone would put it past Trump to stage this.

No. Nobody has someone shoot them in the face from a distance on purpose.
    Alright, I’ll just put this out here and sound like a zapruder loon
    He’s facing directly away from cameras - I didn’t see anyone in the ‘back’ crowd with cameras so it’s unlikely we’ll ever see a moment of contact
    2-3 guys on the top of the bleachers are looking in the direction a shot would have come from - everyone else is just reacting to what trump was doing
    Then for me the weirdest of all - secret service surrounds him - has the shortest person (woman) in front and we see his head exposed continuously- why in the world would SS leave him that exposed?

This was on my local Facebook already.

I can only imagine truth social right now.

1720912461774.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom