Any advice for someone who is starting out in politics and wants to work their way up to the highest positions? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reaction score
    So I am just starting out in politics and I eventually want to run for a house of representative seat. I am wondering what I should currently be doing to work my way up to this position. I am going to go back to school to get my master's in political science.

I am wondering what type of resume and jobs should I be trying to get to build my resume to run for a seat in the house of representatives.

I am wondering right now what should be my next steps in my career to run for a house seat. Also, I eventually want to work my way up after that and become a senator then run for mayor or governor. I eventually want to become a presidential candidate.

What should I be doing to right now to work my way up to these positions.

I was thinking of becoming a political commentator or analyst with my degree for now before I run for a house seat, though I want to know what jobs I actually need to have to be able to run.

Also what type of resume should mine possibly look like to become a senator and presidential candidate?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom