After bringing peace to the M.E., Kushner now in charge of building the wall (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
    Reaction score
    Now that Jared has finally brought peace to the Middle East, the 1st Son In Law will be in charge of building Trump's wall, as reported by the Texas Tribune.

Trump Jr immediately tweeted that, if his name was Jared Kushner, he could bring peace to the M.E. and build a wall too.

Now that Jared has finally brought peace to the Middle East, the 1st Son In Law will be in charge of building Trump's wall, as reported by the Texas Tribune.

Trump Jr immediately tweeted that, if his name was Jared Kushner, he could bring peace to the M.E. and build a wall too.

From the article
    Since the start of the Trump presidency, Kushner has been entrusted with striking a Middle East peace deal, taking a lead role on trade policy, overseeing criminal justice reform and modernizing the government, with mixed results

Seems like ole Pops in Law has "reassigned him" to a much lesser role of "project manager". LOL.

I can’t wait for Kushner to testify.

Hunter Biden wishes he was as good at selling access as Kushdaddy.

How can he build and secure a wall.

Heck he could not even get security clearance.

I think this was the only "wall" thread we have, so I'll put this here.

• The Trump administration is preparing to divert $7.2 billion from the Pentagon's budget to fund the president's US-Mexico border wall this year, according to a Washington Post report published Monday.
    • The reported figure is five times greater than $1.4 billion Congress allotted for the project in the 2019 and 2020 federal budget.
    • The new plan suggests the administration will increase the amount taken from military construction projects to $3.7 billion.
    • According to the plan, the administration is also preparing to divert $3.5 billion from the military's counter-drug operations, which is $1 billion more than it took in 2019.

The Defense Department referred inquiries on the matter to the White House. The White House did not respond to requests for comment on Monday evening.

The report comes days after the White House scored a crucial victory on Thursday. The 5th US Circuit Court of Appeals lifted a lower-court's injunction that prevented the administration from spending the diverted $3.6 billion to pay for the border project.

I'm curious what the 5th US circuit said.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom