A Question? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OneIsTheWord

Reaction score
    Greetings
    if I may
    Does anyone except Christ Jesus as LORD and savior, if yes explain in a few words, if not explain in a few words.

also, are you a sinner?

A Prayer of Salvation
    images (66).jpeg
    Dear Lord Jesus,

I realize I am a sinner,

I repent of my sins, and right this moment

I receive you as my Lord and Savior, and I give thank you for your love for me.

A - Men

Psalm 91:1 - 2. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Greetings
    if I may
    Does anyone except Christ Jesus as LORD and savior, if yes explain in a few words, if not explain in a few words.

also, are you a sinner?

... just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

So, I am going to assume you meant accept and not except, but to answer your question, in a few words:
    An illogical, nonsensical, and self contradicting myth from thousands of years ago with no evidence of it being true. Matter of fact, there is more evidence of the Flavians creating the myth, than any of the extraordinary claims in the Bible being true.

A sin is by definition a transgression against a god (mostly the Abrahamic god). I can't commit a transgression against someone or something that does not exist.

Last edited:
    ... just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in...

So, I am going to assume you meant accept and not except, but to answer your question, in a few words:
    An illogical, nonsensical, and self contradicting myth from thousands of years ago with no evidence of it being true. Matter of fact, there is more evidence of the Flavians creating the myth, than any of the extraordinary claims in the Bible being true.

A sin is by definition a transgression against a god (mostly the Abrahamic god). I can commit a transgression against someone or something that does not

R (4).gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
    Top Bottom