2020 Democratic Primary Debates (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wardorican

Reaction score
    Since the tracker page is more for gaffes, I thought I should start a thread on the actual debates and more substantive issues.

I haven't watched this in full. It starts about 20ish minutes in.

I actually watched it last night. It was interesting how harshly Warren and Klobuchar went after Buttigeig for raising money and not being a "winner" in enough elections, respectively.

Also Yang needs more screen time. He's speaking way too much truth to be considered a viable option though, by either party really.

Since the tracker page is more for gaffes, I thought I should start a thread on the actual debates and more substantive issues.

I saw parts of the debate last night as I was working on something and my daughter was watching. Every time I walked in, Warren was going after Mayor Pete, and he was slapping her back down.

Of the Democrats, he is probably my choice.

At the very least, I hope Yang can latch on to an administration in some capacity. He might get my vote in the primary but I'm under no illusion that he'll win the nomination.

I saw parts of the debate last night as I was working on something and my daughter was watching. Every time I walked in, Warren was going after Mayor Pete, and he was slapping her back down.

Of the Democrats, he is probably my choice.
    He's the front runner in Iowa. Almost all of them went for him. Think I heard Biden is the only one who didnt. And probably Yang.

I also find it odd Warren went at him about donor functions. I know she's suddenly on the Bernie express, but she really threw her entire party under the bus. Many fundraise like that. If they went by purity, they couldn't run campaigns.

Does that mean we should start a 2nd Trump tracker? Just messing with you

I also find it odd Warren went at him about donor functions. I know she's suddenly on the Bernie express, but she really threw her entire party under the bus. Many fundraise like that. If they went by purity, they couldn't run campaigns.

I didn’t watch the whole thing, but I saw that clip. Pete was totally prepared for her attack, and threw right back at her that she had used big fundraisers for her Senate campaigns, and then had transferred money from her Senate campaign to her Presidential campaign.

I actually watched it last night. It was interesting how harshly Warren and Klobuchar went after Buttigeig for raising money and not being a "winner" in enough elections, respectively.

Also Yang needs more screen time. He's speaking way too much truth to be considered a viable option though, by either party really.

The debate formats are terrible for even scratching the surface of the candidates platforms, at least for those, like Lang, who actually have something to say. Lang's ideas may sound completely crazy if all he has is a few seconds to speak about them. Here is a clip from a longer interview he had with Dave Rubin:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom