/* */

‘Target On All Their Backs’: CNN Reports Kevin McCarthy to Join Outside Groups In Trying to Get Rid of GOP House Members Who Ousted (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

LovesMusic7360

Reaction score
    CNN Congressional reporters Melanie Zanona and Manu Rajudiscussed Sunday the ongoing efforts to punish the eight House GOP members who voted to oust Speaker Kevin McCarthy last year.

Raju played a clip of McCarthy saying there needed to be “consequences” for those eight and added, “So part of the consequences appear to be donors now shutting their wallets.”

“And that’s actually what a couple of the members who I spoke to, and I asked them about, what are they sensing from the donors? They’re saying there has been an impact,” Raju added before playing some clips from recent interviews.

“Have you seen any of your fundraising dry up because of that vote?” Raju asked Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN).

“Yeah, absolutely,” Burchett replied.

“Which group?” Raju pressed.

“Some very wealthy folks, and they’ve been very kind to me in the past. And, and, I hope that, we can mend the fences,” Burchett responded.

Revenge. Conservatives never let anything go. They can never just move on. They have to get their revenge. It's been going on for so long. Usually it's directed at democrats and liberals but this time, conservatives are eating their own.

For people who scream they are so religious and christian, revenge isn't christian. According to Jesus, christians aren't supposed to get revenge. They are supposed to turn the other cheek.

Yet the not only do the opposite, most of what they say they want to do is revenge.

It never ends well and it won't now.

When will conservatives learn? Or at least follow the words in their bible?

CNN Congressional reporters Melanie Zanona and Manu Rajudiscussed Sunday the ongoing efforts to punish the eight House GOP members who voted to oust Speaker Kevin McCarthy last year.

Raju played a clip of McCarthy saying there needed to be “consequences” for those eight and added, “So part of the consequences appear to be donors now shutting their wallets.”

“And that’s actually what a couple of the members who I spoke to, and I asked them about, what are they sensing from the donors? They’re saying there has been an impact,” Raju added before playing some clips from recent interviews.

“Have you seen any of your fundraising dry up because of that vote?” Raju asked Rep. Tim Burchett (R-TN).

“Yeah, absolutely,” Burchett replied.

“Which group?” Raju pressed.

“Some very wealthy folks, and they’ve been very kind to me in the past. And, and, I hope that, we can mend the fences,” Burchett responded.

Revenge. Conservatives never let anything go. They can never just move on. They have to get their revenge. It's been going on for so long. Usually it's directed at democrats and liberals but this time, conservatives are eating their own.

For people who scream they are so religious and christian, revenge isn't christian. According to Jesus, christians aren't supposed to get revenge. They are supposed to turn the other cheek.

Yet the not only do the opposite, most of what they say they want to do is revenge.

It never ends well and it won't now.

When will conservatives learn? Or at least follow the words in their bible?
    The problem is revenge works.

The problem is revenge works.

I don't think it does.

It just makes people more angry.

With republicans, they will turn around and get revenge on McCarthy for what he's doing now. Then McCarthy will get revenge etc. It's a never ending cycle of hate and revenge.

It needs to stop.

I don't think it does.

It just makes people more angry.

With republicans, they will turn around and get revenge on McCarthy for what he's doing now. Then McCarthy will get revenge etc. It's a never ending cycle of hate and revenge.

It needs to stop.
    What I mean is that there are few in the GOP who dare contradict Dear Leader.
    The ones who did end up getting primaried or their funding dries up.

What I mean is that there are few in the GOP who dare contradict Dear Leader.
    The ones who did end up getting primaried or their funding dries up.

Yes it's that republican revenge thing. trump has to get revenge on anyone who has a different view or contradicts him. It's petty, childish and has gotten so very old.

Like I posted, it's never ending. Which tears our nation apart even more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom