how far do i go to order... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

CrowFlies

Reaction score
    i called the "local" number to the pizza delivery place today, in this mid-size rural town.
    the number showed as a local and it mapped local.
    however, the person answering the phone to take my pizza order...was in India.

escuse me.....you are where?....and im to order a local pizza delivery from a person in India now?....get out.
    srsly. this is what happened. i called the LOCAL phone to the LOCAL pizza joint and got a person in India
    wanting to take my order. for a pizza, in midsize rural town.

i refused. i asked to be connected locally. they eventually did this, turned my call over somehow
    to the local place. when i told them about this connection and my demanding local...he said, next
    time dial 2 and it will come directly to us.
    srsly....why dont they hire more Here in 'us' to do this work.
    oh right, theyre paid too much to sit and answer phones for gazillion dollar bizness'.

im sorry but i find this stuff Crazy. is there some reason we here in 'us' dont hire enough humans to
    answer the phone...anywhere...anymore???
    that we farm out simple calls like this one to foreign countries so they have jobs serving 'us' here.
    this is nuts.

no one answers phones anymore. call and call and leave msgs and wait and wait for them to find
    time to return the call and leave a message so you start the loop all over again and no one gets
    anything done, again.

sorta like the "therapy" now....youre not sure if that 'person' on the screen is real or not.
    specially since bigcorp now can redo Any background on your pic to create a whole new
    place of existence. so, who's your therapist...come on...tell us...are they real or are they corped.

these people are creating an algorithm wurld that is totally fake. i dont get the point of this.
    other than pretending there are "trees"...
    this young gen wont know real from fake.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom