Drug availability issues (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bird

Reaction score
    I find it interesting that there is an issue getting certain drugs. The so-called GLP-1 drugs which were developed for treating type 2 diabetes are in short supply. One issue is that they are marketed under different names for weight loss. The other issue is sourcing of raw materials from the PRC and India.

I take Trulicity and won’t be able to get it until near the end of the year.

The other hidden issue is the potential collapse of the global supply chains. We need to manufacture the drugs from start to finish here.

The other hidden issue is the potential collapse of the global supply chains. We need to manufacture the drugs from start to finish here.

It doesn't have to be here. I would argue it needs to happen in a NAFTA country though.

It doesn't have to be here. I would argue it needs to happen in a NAFTA country though.
    I agree with that. It is annoying as well as stupid.

It also underscores something else. Many people on the left and right (probably a higher percentage on the right) yammer about the “New World Order” or “one world government” when it already exists in the form of transnational corporations and transnational wealth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom