Women of the Night , men beware (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OneIsTheWord

Reaction score
    Women of the Night
    OIP-9.jpg
    Proverbs 7:1-27 (NKJV) My son, keep my words And treasure my commands within you.
    Keep my commands and live, And my law as the apple of your eye.
    Bind them on your fingers; Write them on the tablet of your heart.
    Say to wisdom, "You are my sister," And call understanding your nearest kin,
    That they may keep you from the immoral woman, From the seductress who flatters with her words.
    For at the window of my house I looked through my lattice,
    And saw among the simple, I perceived among the youths, A young man devoid of understanding,
    Passing along the street near her corner, And he took the path to her house
    In the twilight, in the evening, In the black and dark night.
    And there a woman met him, With the attire of a harlot, and a crafty heart.
    She was loud and rebellious, Her feet would not stay at home.
    At times she was outside, at times in the open square, Lurking at every corner.
    So, she caught him and kissed him; With an impudent face she said to him:
    "I have peace offerings with me; Today I have paid my vows.
    So, I came out to meet you, Diligently to seek your face, And I have found you.
    I have spread my bed with tapestry, Colored coverings of Egyptian linen.
    I have perfumed my bed With myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
    Come, let us take our fill of love until morning; Let us delight ourselves with love.
    For my husband is not at home; He has gone on a long journey;
    He has taken a bag of money with him, And will come home on the appointed day."
    With her enticing speech, she caused him to yield, With her flattering lips she seduced him.
    Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter, Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,
    Till an arrow struck his liver. As a bird hastens to the snare, He did not know it would cost his life.
    Now, therefore, listen to me, my children; Pay attention to the words in my mouth:
    Do not let your heart turn aside to her ways, Do not stray into her paths;
    For she has cast down many wounded, And all who were slain by her were strong men.
    Her house is the way to hell, Descending to the chambers of death.

noche-oscura-alma.jpg

I don't quite understand the origin for the hatred of women in Abrahamic religions... maybe they all had small dicks...

"Is it in yet?"
    "YuO aNd YoUr BiRtH cAnAl ArE eViL!!!!"

I don't quite understand the origin for the hatred of women in Abrahamic religions... maybe they all had small dicks...

"Is it in yet?"
    "YuO aNd YoUr BiRtH cAnAl ArE eViL!!!!"
    Greetings
    I fear that it's obvious you don't understand, it is not hated as perceived, simply is human behavior.
    Man as well

please read the fine print to understand
    1 Timothy 2:13-14 (NKJV)
    For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
    And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived fell into transgression.
    AdamEveSerpent.jpg

2 Corinthians 11:3-4 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received or a different gospel which you have not accepted--you may well put up with it!

2 Peter 3:9-10 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

The Lord said I'LL BE BACK!!!
    BlackColdAtlasmoth-max-1mb.gif

Man and Woman, he created them. The second creation story of humans in Genesis.

How many pairs of animals were loaded on ther Ark?

Which gospels? The decision as to the entire NT was basically done at the council of Nicaea. That was a political action called by Constantine who was not baptized until his deathbed by, iirc, an Arian bishop aka a heretical bishop.

Paul or someone writing under his name wrote that we are not subject to the law. The Christ said that the law remained in effect. The letter of James, just as much God’s word as anything else in scripture, said that violation of one part of the law meant violation of the entire law. He also said that faith was not the only requirement as faith without works was dead. (Paraphrasing) and the father sent his first son to work in the fields and he said I go but did not go. He said to his second son go to work in the fields and he said no but changed his mind and went. Which one did his father’s will?

False prophets will arise. We are inundated with them…In. Every. Place.

Last edited:
    Greetings
    I fear that it's obvious you don't understand, it is not hated as perceived, simply is human behavior.
    Man as well

please read the fine print to understand
    1 Timothy 2:13-14 (NKJV)
    For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
    And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived fell into transgression.
    AdamEveSerpent.jpg

2 Corinthians 11:3-4 But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received or a different gospel which you have not accepted--you may well put up with it!

2 Peter 3:9-10 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
    But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.

The Lord said I'LL BE BACK!!!
    BlackColdAtlasmoth-max-1mb.gif

None of that myth means anything to me.

But, even then, in Eve, we have a woman who is deceived by a talking snake (that choice of animal should tell you something) then because she ate a fruit, all women ever born are punished until the end of time.

You have to ask yourself, why is the woman deceived in the story? Is it because she's naïve, or because there is sin (greed) in her?

If she was created naïve, then your god is a sadistic butt crevasse, to punish all women (all animals too?) who ever lived with painful and body disfiguring child birth.

If she was created with sin, then your god is an even bigger sadistic butt crevasse, who set up this woman to fail, and then punish every woman who ever lived.

But the story is a myth, so I have to wonder, where this hatred for women comes from, that would make someone write such a story?

None of that myth means anything to me.

But, even then, in Eve, we have a woman who is deceived by a talking snake (that choice of animal should tell you something) then because she ate a fruit, all women ever born are punished until the end of time.

You have to ask yourself, why is the woman deceived in the story? Is it because she's naïve, or because there is sin (greed) in her?

If she was created naïve, then your god is a sadistic butt crevasse, to punish all women (all animals too?) who ever lived with painful and body disfiguring child birth.

If she was created with sin, then your god is an even bigger sadistic butt crevasse, who set up this woman to fail, and then punish every woman who ever lived.

But the story is a myth, so I have to wonder, where this hatred for women comes from, that would make someone write such a story?
    Greetings
    None of that myths means anything to me.
    Then I can not give you a proper answer
    But you do admit that there is a God, that's a step forward

Greetings

Where do I admit there is a god?

I presented a quick analysis of the myth, not admittance to any god existing.

Greetings

Of course you can give a proper answer. You simply choose not to do so.

Man and Woman, he created them. The second creation story of humans in Genesis.

How many pairs of animals were loaded on ther Ark?

Which gospels? The decision as to the entire NT was basically done at the council of Nicaea. That was a political action called by Constantine who was not baptized until his deathbed by, iirc, an Arian bishop aka a heretical bishop.

Paul or someone writing under his name wrote that we are not subject to the law. The Christ said that the law remained in effect. The letter of James, just as much God’s word as anything else in scripture, said that violation of one part of the law meant violation of the entire law. He also said that faith was not the only requirement as faith without works was dead. (Paraphrasing) and the father sent his first son to work in the fields and he said I go but did not go. He said to his second son go to work in the fields and he said no but changed his mind and went. Which one did his father’s will?

False prophets will arise. We are inundated with them…In. Every. Place.
    Greetings
    I understand
    I'll get back to you in this matter

Where do I admit there is a god?

I presented a quick analysis of the myth, not admittance to any god existing.
    your statement? your god is, meaning that God exists, any god existing

download (7).png

download - 2022-07-09T172000.753.jpeg

tumblr_nlcecbtbfc1tuxdj3o1_540.jpg

Descartes' ontological argument goes as follows:
    (1) Our idea of God is of a perfect being,
    (2) it is more perfect to exist than not to exist,
    (3
    ) therefore, God must exist.

The second argument that Descartes gives for this conclusion is far more complex.

Descartes' solution is to bring God into the picture. By proving that God is the cause of our clear and distinct perception, and that, further, God is perfect in every way and thus no deceiver, he will be able to secure lasting certainty for clear and distinct perceptions.
    He, therefore, sets out to prove that God exists.

Last edited:

download (7).png

download - 2022-07-09T172000.753.jpeg

tumblr_nlcecbtbfc1tuxdj3o1_540.jpg

Descartes' ontological argument goes as follows:
    (1) Our idea of God is of a perfect being,
    (2) it is more perfect to exist than not to exist,
    (3
    ) therefore, God must exist.

The second argument that Descartes gives for this conclusion is far more complex.

Descartes' solution is to bring God into the picture. By proving that God is the cause of our clear and distinct perception, and that, further, God is perfect in every way and thus no deceiver, he will be able to secure lasting certainty for clear and distinct perceptions.
    He, therefore, sets out to prove that God exists.
    Descartes proved no such thing. Perfection is a human concept. Bringing deity into the picture proves nothing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
    Top Bottom