What happens to the Republican Party now? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
This election nonsense by Trump may end up splitting up the Republican Party. I just don’t see how the one third (?) who are principled conservatives can stay in the same party with Trump sycophants who are willing to sign onto the TX Supreme Court case.

We also saw the alt right types chanting “destroy the GOP” in Washington today because they didn’t keep Trump in power. I think the Q types will also hold the same ill will toward the traditional Republican Party. In fact its quite possible that all the voters who are really in a Trump personality cult will also blame the GOP for his loss. It’s only a matter of time IMO before Trump himself gets around to blaming the GOP.

There is some discussion of this on Twitter. What do you all think?

This video they are playing before Trump speaks at CPAC is it full on Jim Jones level cult propaganda.

Everyone is against them, they are being persecuted for believing in Trump. They are the only thing standing between civilization as we know it and the end of days...

Marjorie Taylor Green will finish second in next years Straw poll at this rate.

Since he is talking about the Republican party of old (which is sounding more and more like the Republican party of today) I figured I'd put this clip here. It's a few days old, but I first saw it today.

You do realize Mr. Green, that guy has no clue the meaning of shame? Heck, that idiot would probably still put you in the back of the bus if he could.

We’re at the point that as long as you’re pro-Trump pro Trumpism they’ll overlook anything else
======================
North Carolina’s Republican Party acted quickly last month to censure one of its most senior members, Sen. Richard Burr, for voting to convict President Donald Trump in his second impeachment trial. Burr’s vote was “shocking and disappointing,” said Michael Whatley, chairman of the state party.

But the state GOP has shown no interest in exploring a similar action against one of its youngest elected leaders, Rep. Madison Cawthorn, a pro-Trump freshman who is accused by a number of women of sexual harassment and has a record of making false statements and baseless claims.

“I don’t want to talk about that on the record,” Whatley said twice in a brief phone conversation when asked about Cawthorn............

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom