Well, for those who can't decide between Biden or Trump...(Kanye 2020) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

oh thank God.

Basically, based on the way this year is going, I'm pretty sure on Dec. 31, 2020 after weeks of lawsuits, recounts and Supreme Court rulings Kanye West will be declared the next President of the United States.

And then we all spontaneously combust at the stroke of midnight.

Sigh.

Hopefully Kanye 2020 ends up being as meaningful as Kony 2012.

Wait I thought he was a big Trump dude.

You’re not going to tell me that was for publicity, are you?

Sigh.

Hopefully Kanye 2020 ends up being as meaningful as Kony 2012.

Yeah I don’t think it’s meaningful. Even if he fully intends to do it, it’s more of an ego exercise than anything. I doubt people (from any orientation or demographic) would vote for him in any meaningful number - even if he did manage to get on ballots and run some semblance of a campaign . . . which are doubtful anyway, at this point.

Yeah I don’t think it’s meaningful. Even if he fully intends to do it, it’s more of an ego exercise than anything. I doubt people (from any orientation or demographic) would vote for him in any meaningful number - even if he did manage to get on ballots and run some semblance of a campaign . . . which are doubtful anyway, at this point.

It’s 2020. Trump could drop Pence for Kanye.

It's a serious shame that his entire inner circle isn't actively trying to get him help. The guy has already admitted to not taking medication for a known mental health issue because it interferes with his music. It's a slow public train wreck and nobody has the spine to tell him.

Last edited:
    We’re still talking about Kanye 2020 and not Trump 2016, right?

Wait I thought he was a big Trump dude.

You’re not going to tell me that was for publicity, are you?
    I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I could see this stunt being conceived of by Trump’s increasingly desperate campaign to shake things up. I’m just going to plug my ears and hope story goes away, just like I did after Trump announced his candidacy 😳

It’s 2020. Trump could drop Pence for Kanye.
    There is a non-zero chance that Kanye’s announcement was a trial balloon for this.

Maybe these conspiracy theories are proof that 2020 has finally defeated me

Last edited:

I might have agreed with you prior to the presidential election of 2016, but look how that's turned out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom