Tulsi Gabbard announces what everyone already knew (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zztop

Reaction score
    She is *GASP* no longer a Democrat!

“I can no longer remain in today's Democratic Party that's under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers,” Gabbard said, “who are driven by cowardly wokeness who divide us by racializing every issue and stoking anti-white racism, who actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms that are enshrined in our Constitution, who are hostile to people of faith and spirituality, who demonize the police but protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans who believe in open borders, who weaponize the national security state to go after their political opponents and above all, who are dragging us ever closer to nuclear war.

She knows she has no place in the Democratic party as a pro Russia candidate.

I think she will find a home.

Who's going to tell her nobody cares? Lol

Republican minorities are forever pandering to the Republican white masses. And they love them for justifying their racism.

Former congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard needed a hook to announce her new podcast, The Tulsi Gabbard Show.” So, she elected to go for the obvious and say that she was officially leaving the Democratic party in a 20-minute video. In her video address, the former congresswoman used every recent Republican coined phrase while trying to explain her exit.......

Lastly, the terms “woke” and “anti-white racism” while stating God-given constitutional freedoms in the same sentence is laughable. We all know people of color weren’t allotted the same rights as white people.

Gabbard was the first Hindu member of Congress and the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress, so she knows about being in an environment where you are a first at something.

So, for her to attribute the appointment of the first Black woman to the high court to “identity politics” and use terms that are often weaponized when people speak about racism is what happens when you build your new image in the new Republican gaze.......

Former congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard needed a hook to announce her new podcast, The Tulsi Gabbard Show.” So, she elected to go for the obvious and say that she was officially leaving the Democratic party in a 20-minute video. In her video address, the former congresswoman used every recent Republican coined phrase while trying to explain her exit.......

Lastly, the terms “woke” and “anti-white racism” while stating God-given constitutional freedoms in the same sentence is laughable. We all know people of color weren’t allotted the same rights as white people.

Gabbard was the first Hindu member of Congress and the first Samoan-American voting member of Congress, so she knows about being in an environment where you are a first at something.

So, for her to attribute the appointment of the first Black woman to the high court to “identity politics” and use terms that are often weaponized when people speak about racism is what happens when you build your new image in the new Republican gaze.......

The title is this article is perfect. Lol

“Tulsi Gabbard announcing she’s leaving the Democratic Party is sort of like someone you’ve already broken up with saying ‘that’s it, we’re through,’” snarked former newsman and current Twitter pundit Dan Rather.
    TIL that Rather is freak'n 90yrs old!!! Nice to see that he can still drop bows from the top rope!!!

Talk about burying the lede… Her interview on JRE was sobering. Instead of people disputing or making reasonable rebuttals to her claims of being a hair trigger from mutually assured destruction, people are just trying to dunk on her and send out pithy quips to undermine her. All of it feels very weird to a person smack dab in the middle of the political spectrum.

Talk about burying the lede… Her interview on JRE was sobering. Instead of people disputing or making reasonable rebuttals to her claims of being a hair trigger from mutually assured destruction, people are just trying to dunk on her and send out pithy quips to undermine her. All of it feels very weird to a person smack dab in the middle of the political spectrum.
    Being a hair-trigger from MAD is Putin's fault. Trying to make it America's fault is generally the reason everyone is ok with Tulsi taking her disingenuous arguments to the party they belong.

The JRE audience is exactly who Tulsi is trying to appeal to. She's been molding herself to appeal to that crowd since at least 2015.

It's not hard at all to say things that excite a specific group of people. Especially if you don't really believe in anything.

Welcome! I don’t think anyone here takes Tulsi very seriously. I don’t put any credence in what she says, she has proven in the past that she will say anything to be relevant. It’s a grifter’s mentality. She is joining the crowd of folks who play to a certain audience.

I suppose we could be doing reasonable rebuttals, but her position isn’t really a serious one, IMO.

The woman keeps claiming there are US biolabs in Ukraine. A contention that is moronic on its face. She has zero credibility with this guy who also considers himself in the middle of the political spectrum. Gabard is not a moderate. She really doesn't have any firm convictions in any direction. She is simply trying to feather her nest to grift to a certain section of this country.

As mentioned above, Putin is the only person who holds blame in this situation. And to argue the world must capitulate to him is lunacy. What if he wanted to annex Poland next?

Thanks everyone for the replies! I realize everyone has an agenda within that sphere, and sometimes you have to try and work though that without outside help, so I appreciate the additional information.

I guess it being Putin’s fault to me is again inconsequential. I mean, obviously it’s his fault. But my concern is getting into a posturing nuclear position with a desperate lunatic.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom