Trump's inability to restrain himself (Attacks on Greta Thunberg) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

coldseat

Reaction score
    I realize the title is inflammatory (to some), but in this instance it's well warranted. His attacks and mocking of Greta Thunberg are disgusting and unacceptable. I know we're just supposed to ignore him because he does this with everybody, but we shouldn't. There is no time and place where we should accept a US President mocking a 16 year old minor. NEVER! For any reason. If you don't have a problem with this, there's a problem with you.

Her activism for climate change and the fact that it irks Trump is irrelevant to how she should be treated, especially publicly by a US President.

This is what Trump represents to the world. This is the face they see when they think of America now, a 70-year old man attacking a 16-year old girl concerned about her future and the future of the planet she lives on. This is one of the main reasons he needs to go.

I wonder if she will get the same criticism as Greta that she is too young to be taken seriously and is just being used by adults to fuel an agenda?

The right has the apatite for unadulterated hypocrisy that is unlike anything I've ever witnessed. This is actually a tactic of theirs to try and dim Thunberg's influence and reach. By putting out an "opposite sides" teen that very much resembles Thunberg and hypocritically propping her up with think tank and PAC advertising money, they reinforce the perception that all of these "kids" are just being used by adults.

It's a cheap ploy that can be incredibly effective if you're not paying to much attention. I have no doubt it will work with some, just as I have no doubt that whenever Thunberg makes news, this teen will be right there with a social media tweet or post that will be advanced by the online legions of the right.

Last edited:
    The right has the apatite for unadulterated hypocrisy that is unlike anything I've ever witnessed. This is actually a tactic of theirs to try and dim Thunberg's influence and reach. By putting out an "opposite sides" teen that very much resembles Thunberg and hypocritically propping her up with think tank and PAC advertising money, they reinforce out the perception that all of these "kids" are just being used by adults.

It's a cheap ploy that can be incredibly effective if you're not paying to much attention. I have no doubt it will work with some, just as I have no doubt that whenever Thunberg makes news, this teen will be right there with a social media tweet or post that will be advanced by the online legions of the right.

Would love to see a debate between Greta and this new girl.

I wonder if she will get the same criticism as Greta that she is too young to be taken seriously and is just being used by adults to fuel an agenda?
    I would hope so. Kids like these give me a "Lord of the Flies" vibe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom