Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I did have Ghostery before. My current active security extensions are:
    Bitdefender Anti-Tracker
    AdBlock
    Ad Blocker Ultimate
    Ad Guard bandwidth theft device
    DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
    HTTPS Everywhere
    Pop Up Blocker for Chrome

Good lord. Chrome uses enough resources without all this hahaha
    But yea, what puma said, it's likely DDG.

I was just thinking with his ban from social media how this thread has slowed down a lot. Also, I wonder if he didn’t use social media would he be viewed so poorly. His unfiltered mouth piece put him in a poor light and it would have been more about his policy choices and not his character flaws.

I was just thinking with his ban from social media how this thread has slowed down a lot. Also, I wonder if he didn’t use social media would he be viewed so poorly. His unfiltered mouth piece put him in a poor light and it would have been more about his policy choices and not his character flaws.

I was talking with friend like 3 days ago....we were actually speaking about how relatively "nice" it has been to not get pummeled daily with Trumps asinine tweets. Like how its nice to just go about your day not having to read another tweet from that moron. Or wonder what is gonna come out that tiny brain today.

out of sight, out of mind.

i like it.

I actually think a big reason why so many brush off his worst behaviors is because they don't have twitter and don't see what he says there.

I think the "he'll be more presidential once he gets in office" crowd would have more to work with.

I actually think a big reason why so many brush off his worst behaviors is because they don't have twitter and don't see what he says there.

I disagree. I think a lot of people identify with him because of his catering to grievance populism. When someone identifies with another they ignore the worst things about them because subconsciously they think it reflects back on them.

It's the reason we love Chauncy Gardner Johnson, but hate crap talkers on other teams. He's a reflection of us, they are a reflection of others.

I disagree. I think a lot of people identify with him because of his catering to grievance populism. When someone identifies with another they ignore the worst things about them because subconsciously they think it reflects back on them.

It's the reason we love Chauncy Gardner Johnson, but hate crap talkers on other teams. He's a reflection of us, they are a reflection of others.
    There is a lot of that, but I think of people like my Mom who just aren't really aware of all the garbage he's said.

Erve5-EXAAI2cdV.jpeg

I think there is a place where all of this stuff is kept and the incoming president can choose the decor to a point. Just like they can choose which executive desk to use in the Oval Office. There are a few.

I suspect that the items being removed were likely gifts to Trump during his tenure (or stuff he personally owns).

I suspect that the items being removed were likely gifts to Trump during his tenure (or stuff he personally owns).

I would think so as well. Not that I would put anything past them, but typical to see substantial items moved in and out of the White House between administrations. I believe the staff keeps a pretty detailed record of all of the items in the WH.

All gifts to the president while in office belong to the US government. They can “check” them out for their personal collections or libraries. I don’t think they can keep them indefinitely.
    It is true they have the choice of decor in the White House but typically that doesn’t start till the day of the inauguration. Essentially when the president goes with the president elect to the Capitol. Hundreds of people do the move and they essentially make all the changes from the time the president leaves and the new president comes back from his parade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom