Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

How can they be pro-life when they just murdered irony?

4E11B973-3AD5-4778-A239-C49872BD80E0.jpeg

I know I read 1984 in high school but I don’t remember a thing about it
    ======================
    If nothing else, Donald Trump has been doubleplusgood for Orwell.

When the multiply bankrupt reality-TV star ascended to office in the guise of a straight-talking financial genius, sales of “1984” increased by 9,500 percent.

From its start, the Trump presidency has played out like the world’s most expensive lesson plan for English classes studying George Orwell. On the first day, White House press secretary Sean Spicer insisted that Trump’s inauguration drew the “largest audience ever.”

Easily disproved by widely available visual evidence, Spicer’s fib fulfilled Winston Smith’s prediction in “1984”: “In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it.”.......

Yes, my work has blocked Twitter, so any posts with tweets, the tweets just aren’t there.

Are you using Ghostery or any other tracker blocker?
    I did have Ghostery before. My current active security extensions are:
    Bitdefender Anti-Tracker
    AdBlock
    Ad Blocker Ultimate
    Ad Guard bandwidth theft device
    DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
    HTTPS Everywhere
    Pop Up Blocker for Chrome

I did have Ghostery before. My current active security extensions are:
    Bitdefender Anti-Tracker
    AdBlock
    Ad Blocker Ultimate
    Ad Guard bandwidth theft device
    DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials
    HTTPS Everywhere
    Pop Up Blocker for Chrome

DuckDuckGo is basically the same thing as Ghostery IIRC. While on the website you want to unblock Tweets, click it and uncheck anything listed for social media. Like right now, under Social Media, I have "Twitter Syndication" unchecked. I had to do this for several forums style websites because it'd block Twitter, Facebook etc. I never could see any posts from them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom