Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

And the hits just keep on coming
    =========================

The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday stopped the once-a-decade head count of every U.S. resident from continuing through the end of October.

President Donald Trump’s administration had asked the nation’s high court to suspend a district court’s order permitting the 2020 census to continue through the end of the month.

The Trump administration argued that the head count needed to end immediately so the U.S. Census Bureau had enough time to crunch the numbers before a congressionally mandated year-end deadline for turning in figures used for deciding how many congressional seats each state gets.

A coalition of local governments and civil rights groups had sued the Trump administration, arguing that minorities and others in hard-to-count communities would be missed if the count ended early.

They said the census schedule was cut short to accommodate a July order from Trump that would exclude people in the country illegally from the numbers used to decide how many congressional seats each state gets.............

So, why is the President giving this incident so much 'air time?" I'm not up on it. But for all of the violence in this country, and incidents in the past, why is this the one he high lights?

So, why is the President giving this incident so much 'air time?" I'm not up on it. But for all of the violence in this country, and incidents in the past, why is this the one he high lights?

You don’t have to know anything about this specific incident to know it is because Mr Trump just wants to stoke the fire.

They are contending the person was connected to antifa, but I believe that has been totally debunked. But they really really need something, anything, to divert attention from the stuff the side they’re promoting is doing. Those are two extremely unreliable sources, I believe, Ward.

If the guy on the right had been a cop, this wouldn't even warrant an investigation. Dude on the left clearly lifts his hand and shoots something into the air.

Don't bring pepper spray to a gunfight.

Some reporting on it.

My issue is more that the president is re-tweeting this. Are the facts out? Is that self defense? is it not? Can you assume that the guy was also armed, and after the pepper spray, could now more easily shoot, kill, or injure the shooter?

Well, the president just retweeted a conspiracy theory that Osama Bin Ladin is still alive, it was a body double that was killed, and Hunter Biden had some Seal members killed somehow. So 🤷‍♀️

Well, the president just retweeted a conspiracy theory that Osama Bin Ladin is still alive, it was a body double that was killed, and Hunter Biden had some Seal members killed somehow. So 🤷‍♀️

I'm totally dumbfounded that his followers cant see just how crazy this is

It looks like the big October strategy for Trump is for Rudy Giuliani to finally release whatever he was doing in Ukraine that ended up getting Donald Trump impeached? There are pictures of Hunter Biden shirtless? Should I take people off my ignore list to learn how this is the greatest treason of all time, even worse than Obamagate?

Another crazy person retweeted by our president. This one is an occultist with the handle “Styx666..” I kid you not. How will Evangelicals square that one?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom