Trump calls GA Sec of State, begs and threatens him to “find” votes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    This is forking crazy.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Who is the "she" he keeps mentioning? Is he talking about Stacy Abrams?

There is another woman he has accused of ballot harvesting in GA. And her daughter, too, apparently. But he does call Abrams crooked at least once on the call also.

there will be many who will think this way..
    Screenshot_20210103-223728~3.png

This call is really, really bad. It’s much worse listening to it, than reading a transcript. If Republican leadership doesn’t totally abandon him now, they are complicit in his criminality.

So this adds another state that may try to prosecute Trump after or if he leaves office. This will only add to his desperation, so I shudder to think of what Trump will do next to retain power.

Susan Collins is already drafting a sternly worded letter expressing how concerned she is.

Haha!!! I thought of her immediately when I saw that....out of all the Senate races I'm most disappointed that she won back her seat. She is the definition of disingenious.....

I guess Perdue has found something to do during his quarantine...

What all of these jackwagons seem to miss is that the call wasn't released until after Trump went on Twitter yesterday morning and started lying about it. And there were at least 4-5 people if not more besides Trump and the GA SoS on the call. I rarely have private, man-to-man, heart-to-heart chats with a person with my chief of staff and numerous lawyers also on the call. They are running back the same tired defenses from the Ukraine call--instead of addressing the substance (which is damning for our big boy), attack the whistleblower/"the media"/George Soros or whoever.

What all of these jackwagons seem to miss is that the call wasn't released until after Trump went on Twitter yesterday morning and started lying about it. And there were at least 4-5 people if not more besides Trump and the GA SoS on the call. I rarely have private, man-to-man, heart-to-heart chats with a person with my chief of staff and numerous lawyers also on the call. They are running back the same tired defenses from the Ukraine call--instead of addressing the substance (which is damning for our big boy), attack the whistleblower/"the media"/George Soros or whoever.
    Him Tweeting about it yesterday was nothing more than him trying to cover his arse, no doubt WaPo contacted the WH for a quote before they ran the story.

I just read the entire transcript. I can't listen to him talk for an hour. I need to keep my meals down.

What is most astonishing is not his clearly criminal attempt to subvert an election. It's not the crazy conspiracy theories being spewed out as easy as saying hello. It's not Mark Meadows basically treating the supposed leader of the free world like a toddler he's trying to pacify.

No. The scariest thing is how stupid he is. I mean, I get the whole he "talks like a New Yorker" thing, but I know a lot of New Yorkers, and they don't sound like they were dropped on their heads repeatedly when they were babies. Reading what he says in private drives home that he's in the bottom 5th percentile of intelligence on this planet, and I'm including third world nations. He's shockingly stupid. I see why foreign leaders stood around at global conferences mocking him now. He's completely moronic, and they had plenty of private conversations with him that probably sounded just like that.

I just read the entire transcript. I can't listen to him talk for an hour. I need to keep my meals down.

What is most astonishing is not his clearly criminal attempt to subvert an election. It's not the crazy conspiracy theories being spewed out as easy as saying hello. It's not Mark Meadows basically treating the supposed leader of the free world like a toddler he's trying to pacify.

No. The scariest thing is how stupid he is. I mean, I get the whole he "talks like a New Yorker" thing, but I know a lot of New Yorkers, and they don't sound like they were dropped on their heads repeatedly when they were babies. Reading what he says in private drives home that he's in the bottom 5th percentile of intelligence on this planet, and I'm including third world nations. He's shockingly stupid. I see why foreign leaders stood around at global conferences mocking him now. He's completely moronic, and they had plenty of private conversations with him that probably sounded just like that.

That stream-of-consciousness, emotionally laden word glurge he uses works great on stage. It's a patter he's spent a lifetime perfecting.
    It's when you read it that you realize he truly is just a babbling moron.

That stream-of-consciousness, emotionally laden word glurge he uses works great on stage. It's a patter he's spent a lifetime perfecting.
    It's when you read it that you realize he truly is just a babbling moron.

because, like him, his TRUE supporters only adhere to "key words" - everything else is German to them.

Its why Twitter worked so well for him.

Surely a coincidence that a Trump appointed U.S. Attorney would quit early right around the exact time he is probably being pressured to investigate and find "election fraud" in Fulton County.

Yeah, that's very likely what is happening there. Thank God for oaths . . . to God.

Also gives us a clue about a post-Barr DOJ.

Now, since I’m not a lawyer, when the discovery phase starts wouldn’t that open up records of calls he made to other states? I mean why would this be the only one? Would that not open a rats nest?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom