They did not shut down the global economy because of a virus. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cxz37

Reaction score
    They probably did it because their financial system is on life support and they needed an excuse. The only way for them to continue to stay in power is with something that has even more control over us. Like Chinas social credit surveillance for example + a 100% digital currency. And also a much lower global population obviously.

They probably did it because their financial system is on life support and they needed an excuse. The only way for them to continue to stay in power is with something that has even more control over us. Like Chinas social credit surveillance for example + a 100% digital currency. And also a much lower global population obviously.

Funny you claim to live in Sweden and you talk like that :hmm:

Let me tell you a little secret. I do live in Denmark, about 4 miles from the ferry to Sweden - a trip about the same length as taking the ferry across the river..

Half my husbands family is Swedish and Sweden is one of the most regulated and monitored countries in the world.

Funny you claim to live in Sweden and you talk like that :hmm:

Let me tell you a little secret. I do live in Denmark, about 4 miles from the ferry to Sweden - a trip about the same length as taking the ferry across the river..

Half my husbands family is Swedish and Sweden is one of the most regulated and monitored countries in the world.

Yes i live in Sweden and they want the fascist/communist Covid "passport" here as well. Not only for travelling but eventually for when you want to buy food etc. Watching the fake liberals is like watching a good zombie movie. Very little rational thinking left. Just a bag of emotions that can be easily manipulated by their masters.

About the digital dollar. It would give them complete control over every individual. But i guess that is sooo very lllliiiberaal .

Have we gotten to the 1984 references yet?

About the digital dollar. It would give them complete control over every individual. But i guess that is sooo very lllliiiberaal .

Eh close enough. 🥱

Have we gotten to the 1984 references yet?

Eh close enough. 🥱
    And still you are yet here. ;) I know this topic is very provoking to Biden supporters of course. But why keep burying your head in the sand?

You know, i haven't seen Roof Gardener in a while, does he have a new account? Is it weird that Roof hasn't posted anything since Mid April, just about the same time this guy joined. He joined on April 12th, Roofs last post was April 14th...hmmm.

Bless your heart...

Are you also against debit cards too?

Are you also against debit cards too?
    If there are only digital currencies you give a few people to much control over humanity. They can and of course will turn off your account if they consider you a threat. People will become afraid to speak up and democracies will die. Is that not obvious or do you actually support this?

If you're in Sweden why do you care so much about what US banks are doing anyway?

Are you worried that the Swedish gov't will crack down on rebellious Swedish citizens to the point where they'd limit your access to your accounts because you speak out against the "fascist" Swedish gov't? What does the Swedish opposition party look/act like over there anyway, because if you dislike the American liberal ideology, then surely it must make your blood boil with all of the world leading gov't programs over there?

If you're in Sweden why do you care so much about what US banks are doing anyway?

Are you worried that the Swedish gov't will crack down on rebellious Swedish citizens to the point where they'd limit your access to your accounts because you speak out against the "fascist" Swedish gov't? What does the Swedish opposition party look/act like over there anyway, because if you dislike the American liberal ideology, then surely it must make your blood boil with all of the world leading gov't programs over there?

yeah it is funny, isn't it?

person claims to live in Sweden
    person posts stupid shirt about a country he doesn't even live in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom