• No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • It’s fake news

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

samiam5211

Reaction score
    I could post a ton of content about this, but I think 10 hours of videos would just turn people off.

I don’t think this is a partisan issue, but everything is these days.

There is legislation that would add funds to research this topic. Is that a good idea?

Should we be paying more attention to this than we are?

This subject seems to wax and wane. Haven’t we already spent money, it seems to me we may have spent quite a bit of money the last time this came up. That may have been about twenty years ago.

Of course we should keep up with anything we cannot explain. I remain skeptical that these sightings are from other inhabited planets, but 🤷‍♀️.

This subject seems to wax and wane. Haven’t we already spent money, it seems to me we may have spent quite a bit of money the last time this came up. That may have been about twenty years ago.

Of course we should keep up with anything we cannot explain. I remain skeptical that these sightings are from other inhabited planets, but 🤷‍♀️.

Yea in 2007 Harry Reid set up a group to investigate the issue.

What amounts to a whistleblower (the guy in the above videos) from that group has come forward because he felt the government wasn’t giving proper attention.

The leaks led to the New York time report about sightings by the Navy and 60 minutes covering the story.

Until anyone identifies the unidentified flying objects, they remain unidentified objects. beyond that, it is all speculation/imagination.

As for making them political, these days, it's kind of like men making anything anyone says a sexual double entendre.

The thing I wonder about is why disclose all this now? They government has been sitting on UFO's for decades apparently. It's can't be a coincidence that space commercialization, and subsequent militarization is right around the corner.

FYI: For anyone not following this, the head of DNI said today that UFO's might be aliens.

Is it a good idea to research this? Yes, there is so much money in space mining alone. That any perceived threat to that would need to at the very least assessed, and quantified if possible.

The thing I wonder about is why disclose all this now? They government has been sitting on UFO's for decades apparently. It's can't be a coincidence that space commercialization, and subsequent militarization is right around the corner.

FYI: For anyone not following this, the head of DNI said today that UFO's might be aliens.

Is it a good idea to research this? Yes, there is so much money in space mining alone. That any perceived threat to that would need to at the very least assessed, and quantified if possible.
    Well, the Navy videos that were leaked in 2017 is what has started this most recent wave of disclosure.

The government hasn't been doing this voluntarily, Luis Elizondo and Chris Mellon have been the main two pushing the government to be more open.

This was one of the Navy pilots that saw the UAP's with his own eyes in 2004. It really doesn't seem like he's lying.

I don't think this whole thing is one big psyop, but i certainly understand the skepticism.

The original question is kind of unusual to me. Because I feel like tax money is probably already being spent studying this in some form. There might be a department at NASA or the military or something, that the general public doesn't know about.

The original question is kind of unusual to me. Because I feel like tax money is probably already being spent studying this in some form. There might be a department at NASA or the military or something, that the general public doesn't know about.

In recent years, U.S. naval aviators reported numerous encounters with mysterious flying objects, many of which maneuvered in ways that appeared to defy physics and aerodynamics. Alarmingly, the unknown craft operated with apparent impunity in restricted airspace.

As details of these incidents became public, high-level officials – including former Presidents Obama and Clinton, two former CIA directors, an ex-director of national intelligence and the current NASA administrator – made a series of unprecedented, eyebrow-raising comments about the phenomena.

Now, Congress is poised to debate a historic UFO-related amendment to the 2022 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), which is a critical, “must-pass” law.

ADVERTISEMENT
    As first reported by veteran researcher Douglas Dean Johnson, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s (D-N.Y.) proposed legislation would fundamentally transform the government’s approach to the UFO phenomenon. Indeed, the Gillibrand amendment would shift decades of official, Cold War-induced deflection and obfuscation towards increasingly transparent, objective scientific analysis.

The part with Bezos is the least interesting. I recommend you fast forward through his part.

Disclosure is definitely in progress IMO. It may just be a big false flag by the new world order, but somethings happening.

We are certainly on the verge of militarizing space. Heinlein wrote a book where that is central to the story. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the title. One of the background plot pieces talked about “the revolt of the colonels” which attempted to take over the military space patrol.

As for commercialization? No. It will not be commercialization as we think of it. It will be Elysium. (Check out the movie)

We are certainly on the verge of militarizing space. Heinlein wrote a book where that is central to the story. Unfortunately, I cannot recall the title. One of the background plot pieces talked about “the revolt of the colonels” which attempted to take over the military space patrol.

As for commercialization? No. It will not be commercialization as we think of it. It will be Elysium. (Check out the movie)

Commercialization has already happened, and is happening. You see rich people going on expensive roller coaster rides right now, but they won't sign up to live in an environment more hostile then earth. After all, it wasn't the rich who colonized the new world. Space colonization will look closer to The Expanse then Elysium if history is any guide.

This GQ article is worth a read, especially for people whose skepticism of the topic have prevented them from paying attention to the events of the past five years.

Elizondo is as credible a source as you will find on this topic. Jim Mattis and Harry Reid have both backed him.

And then you might get somebody who gets really close and says, “You know, Lue, it’s really bizarre. It felt like I was there for only five minutes, but when I looked at my watch 30 minutes went by, but I only used five minutes’ worth of fuel. How is that possible?” Well, there’s a reason for that, we believe, and it probably has to do with warping of space time. And the closer you get to one of these vehicles, the more you may begin to experience space time relative to the vehicle and the environment.

Until there are no more believable reports of UFOs in our atmosphere, I'd say it's worth investigating. We sure would look stupid having invested trillions of dollars in our military (and the SPACEFORCE!!!) only to be exposed as defenseless against UFO technology.

Until there are no more believable reports of UFOs in our atmosphere, I'd say it's worth investigating. We sure would look stupid having invested trillions of dollars in our military (and the SPACEFORCE!!!) only to be exposed as defenseless against UFO technology.

We don't even know if UFO technology is a thing.

We don't even know if UFO technology is a thing.
    Well, we do have verified reports from Navy pilots who have seen "UFOs" flying patterns that aren't possible for humans with the limitations of the technology we have. On one of the UFO documentaries I saw, they showed recorded footage from the cockpit of a military jet that recorded some kind of flying machine pulling flips, loops and turns that gravity doesn't allow. I don't know if that qualifies as "UFO technology" but it's certainly something far more advanced than what we've got going on.

Well, we do have verified reports from Navy pilots who have seen "UFOs" flying patterns that aren't possible for humans with the limitations of the technology we have. On one of the UFO documentaries I saw, they showed recorded footage from the cockpit of a military jet that recorded some kind of flying machine pulling flips, loops and turns that gravity doesn't allow. I don't know if that qualifies as "UFO technology" but it's certainly something far more advanced than what we've got going on.

What makes you think gravity doesn't allow those flips, loops, and turns?
    We may not have an aircraft that can do those moves, but things like gnats and dragonflies can do those moves, and they aren't technology.

Intergalactic defense systems would be a giant waste of money.

Quite simply any hostile intelligent life that has the tech to reach us will squash us like an insect.

The only chance for survival for humanity lives inside the imagination of science fiction writers. Will Smith isn’t walking through that door.

I mean, currently our understanding of the universe makes it impossible to reach us. So any being getting here has a working knowledge of the universe far superior to ours. Their weaponry would be devastating. shirt we haven’t even thought of.

It’s akin the US military circa 2021 vs the British Armada circa 1721. Jets and nuclear subs vs. flintlocks and wind power. No amount of planning and national pride is offsetting that technology gap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom