The Meeting In The Middle (of the Mud Pit) Thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I would say it would take something coming beyond what he’s currently accused of to prevent acquittal. Enough senators are comfortable with the argument that even if guilty, it’s not impeachable. Even witness testimony that proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt, he gets acquitted.

I think Lev has many recordings. I think the FBI and the house have them all.

If there is evidence of Trump saying or suggesting something that suddenly makes acquittal a political risk, the calculation would change.

This has never been about the arguments being made by either side.
    I totally agree.
    Every day I wait for some idiotic tweet to completely change the equation, but our Tweeter-in-Chief hasn't stuck his neck in the nose and kicked over the chair . . . Yet. There's still time, though.

DoubleD, this thread makes it seem like you have some sort of attention disorder. Jumping all over the place with no apparent cohesion between posts. I feel like I should have just taken insidejob's approach to this thread.
    Guess my secret's out. :hihi:
    Any given thread is what all the participants make of it.
    Everybody is free to respond or not.
    Everybody is free to start their own threads.
    It's a free country.
    Nobody is forcing anybody to post in the Mud Pit in this thread.
    But, I still see plenty of potential here!

1580342935806.png

You are a fraud. What a waste of time, just like your posts in the MCB. fork you.
    That's fork you very much with a reach around, my friend . . . always with a reach around. :9:

The biggest fraud and waste of time has been the Russia Collusion Hoax, followed closely by the Bogus Impeachment Hoax.

If I was a Democratic officeholder in Washington right now, I'd be packing my bags.

That's fork you very much with a reach around, my friend . . . always with a reach around. :9:

The biggest fraud and waste of time has been the Russia Collusion Hoax, followed closely by the Bogus Impeachment Hoax.

If I was a Democratic officeholder in Washington right now, I'd be packing my bags.

Anyone who thinks there was not collusion is no better than someone who says OJ was innocent.

The truth and time are on the same side. Time will prove you a fool.

Luckily, you can just change your online name and rise from the ashes, hiding in the comfort of the illusion that you are hidden from the shame of yourself.

Hi, DadsDream!

I was looking for some snacks today after work at Walgreens and found that Cheez*It has created a combo bag. I selected the sharp cheddar/parmesan bag, but only the medium sized bag because I don't want to turn into a fat slob who wheezes just walking up a flight of stairs.

What's your take on Cheez*It combining these two cheese flavors in one bag? Could this be a sign of things to come put into place by the Deep State in order to satiate the mass populous into eating more unhealthy snacks?

Looking forward to your informed reply since you are obviously lifetimes ahead of me in understanding what companies do with their marketing techniques. Are they trying to make us too fat and lazy to even care about what's going on outside of our snacking abilities?

As always, it's been nice chatting with you, DD.

(This post is just as relevant to this thread as your Trump hates Fox post. Good job.)

Anyone who thinks there was not collusion is no better than someone who says OJ was innocent.

The truth and time are on the same side. Time will prove you a fool.

Luckily, you can just change your online name and rise from the ashes, hiding in the comfort of the illusion that you are hidden from the shame of yourself.
    Let's see . . .
    Correctly predicted that the documentation used to obtain the FISA warrants would be found fraudulent.
    Correctly predicted that the Muller Report would not result in any charges against Trump or his removal for office.
    Predicted that the Impeachment Articles would be dead on arrival in the Senate.
    Batting a solid 660 so far. Not bad for a fool.
    I've had the same online name since 2001 and I'll keep it until I die. '
    How about you?

Let's see . . .
    Correctly predicted that the documentation used to obtain the FISA warrants would be found fraudulent.
    Correctly predicted that the Muller Report would not result in any charges against Trump or his removal for office.
    Predicted that the Impeachment Articles would be dead on arrival in the Senate.
    Batting a solid 660 so far. Not bad for a fool.
    I've had the same online name since 2001 and I'll keep it until I die. '
    How about you?

Yes, underestimating the Republicans moral courage seems to be a pretty safe bet.

Who you got in the SuperBowl?

Hi, DadsDream!

I was looking for some snacks today after work at Walgreens and found that Cheez*It has created a combo bag. I selected the sharp cheddar/parmesan bag, but only the medium sized bag because I don't want to turn into a fat slob who wheezes just walking up a flight of stairs.

What's your take on Cheez*It combining these two cheese flavors in one bag? Could this be a sign of things to come put into place by the Deep State in order to satiate the mass populous into eating more unhealthy snacks?

Looking forward to your informed reply since you are obviously lifetimes ahead of me in understanding what companies do with their marketing techniques. Are they trying to make us too fat and lazy to even care about what's going on outside of our snacking abilities?

As always, it's been nice chatting with you, DD.

(This post is just as relevant to this thread as your Trump hates Fox post. Good job.)
    Full integration of Cheez*It variations has been an ongoing theme of late.
    I'd say it has more to do with Bloomberg's entry into the race than anything else.
    The folks at Cheez*It are doubling down in anticipation of being banned by overzealous dietary control freaks like ye olde Mayor.
    Reached for his official professional opinion, Chester Cheetah said, "Dude, you're standing on my tail."

So, will the number of people who go to jail for falsifying FISA documents exceed the number of people who will get out of jail once all is said and done? I say YES!

Yes, underestimating the Republicans moral courage seems to be a pretty safe bet.

Who you got in the SuperBowl?
    Yeah, it wasn't a difficult call at all.
    I can never forget or forgive Eddie DeBartolo and the 49ers for cheating the salary cap in the NFC West, when we had the best damn linebacker corps in NFL history.
    Go Honeybadger! Go Mahomes! Go Chiefs!

This venue has a certain irreverence and so do I. An irreverent thought occurs and I share it, hence the Gina Davis clip and the toes.

As the song from Mulan says, let's get down to business.

As I see it, the odds of acquittal have never changed from the moment the impeachment began. I said the articles would be dead on arrival and they are.

Do you agree or disagree?

Collateral damage will manifest in itself at the ballot box, where I firmly believe the electorate is going to unleash a repudiation of epic proportions on the Democratic incumbents.

Do you agree or disagree?

What's on your mind?

I assure that nothing you have said here comes across as irreverent. I posted the exact point of this thread that you and I discussed, and as usual you have no interest in actually participating. It's sad. Maybe if your boss lightens up a bit you'll actually respond to something on topic, or acknowledge reality, or just generally do something that doesn't make you look like a senile old fool, because I really don't think you are. I think you're just too scared to actually look beyond your bubble.

I assure that nothing you have said here comes across as irreverent. I posted the exact point of this thread that you and I discussed, and as usual you have no interest in actually participating. It's sad. Maybe if your boss lightens up a bit you'll actually respond to something on topic, or acknowledge reality, or just generally do something that doesn't make you look like a senile old fool, because I really don't think you are. I think you're just too scared to actually look beyond your bubble.
    Feel better now?

There you have it, everyone. What a forking joke. You may be older than me, but you have less backbone than my kids. I'm done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom