The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

At some point, I think Biden is going to have to leave the Delaware/Pennsylvania are and visit some swing states. I know he's claimed that his doctor has asked him to stay closer to home, but he doesn't need huge rallies. He can do what he's been doing elsewhere with the smaller, distanced crowd. This is especially the case for swing states.

However, now isn't that time. The curve needs to flatten and drop because several of those seeing states are virus hotspots (Florida, Texas, and Arizona).

Anyone want to take a guess who it might be? I know some have guessed already, but just curious what the final guess people might have before the announcement

Anyone want to take a guess who it might be? I know some have guessed already, but just curious what the final guess people might have before the announcement

I have believed all along that Kamala Harris would be the choice and she could still end up in the VP slot. However, lately I have come to think that it’s a coin flip between Susan Rice and Tammy Duckworth. Biden values foreign policy experience so Rice would get the nod.

Hopefully Michelle Obama so we can go ahead and call this thing a wrap (I know it won't be her).

I'll go with Susan Rice as well.

Biden was looking really old in his appearance today. I hope he wins, but i have a sinking feeling his health could become a problem. Just a hunch more than anything observable.

The latest 538 podcast all agree that the top two are Harris and Rice in that order. I would agree with this. Their #3 is Warren, but they feel she's the most unlikely of the top tier. Anyone else and their re-thinking themselves about Biden's thinking. So would I.

The latest 538 podcast all agree that the top two are Harris and Rice in that order. I would agree with this. Their #3 is Warren, but they feel she's the most unlikely of the top tier. Anyone else and their re-thinking themselves about Biden's thinking. So would I.

I'd be surprised if it isn't Harris. I think she's the least problematic for Biden, and I think she's the best fit.

I'd be surprised if it isn't Harris. I think she's the least problematic for Biden, and I think she's the best fit.

Ironically, one of the hosts thinks Rice is the best choice, despite Benghazi, because it'll signal a return to the Obama days, which he thinks many Americans want at a minimum.

Kamala Harris has struck me as way too conservative. Also, doesn't she have some baggage from failing to hold police accountable? That probably won't go over too well with some, considering all that is going on at the moment.

My pick would be Warren. But hell I wanted her for the main job. We need someone with a plan she has a plan for everything and by God we need that right now.

My I really like all the top people. My second pick would be Harris. I am just afraid that the black community might still see her as the person that locked them up and not the person for change. That is the reason I don't think Val Demings would be a good fit even though I really like her.

Oh well anything is better than we have now a guy too dumb to understand science also too dumb to know he is stupid and his Uber Christian VP.

I am asking because I don’t remember-

Was Tim Kaine the front runner or was he a surprise

***Final Jeopardy music***

Because I can't remember either. He was always on the list, but can't remember if he was top tier. Wikipedia said that Bill always backed him privately per a NYT report.

Kamala Harris has struck me as way too conservative. Also, doesn't she have some baggage from failing to hold police accountable? That probably won't go over too well with some, considering all that is going on at the moment.
    That only baggage for some on the left. That's not necessarily true for moderates or conservatives. And not necessarily true for suburban soccer moms..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom