The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

None of us are in a position to make a definitive diagnosis of either candidate but I have much greater confidence in Biden's overall health and fitness for office than I do in Trump's health and fitness. I also know that raising these kinds of concerns without equal consideration for Trump is right out of the same 2016 playbook that defamed Clinton's physical and mental preparedness.

Trump is just an butt crevasse and jerk.. Thats his mental.. Biden has Dementia... Its kinda different wouldn;t you say?

I am not gonna debate it much longer.. only going to say that it's gonna get worse and the Debates are gonna be a blast...

or are you saying that my opinions was made by people posting videos and meme's here?

That's what I am saying, but not necessarily on this board only.

I seriously doubt that you have witnessed (as you put it) Joe Biden in person for any relevant amount of time, or number of times, to come to any conclusion about him. Actually, I am confident of that.

I also don't remember you saying anything about Joe Biden and dementia, on this board or the old one, before the narrative started.

Trump is just an butt crevasse and jerk.. Thats his mental.. Biden has Dementia... Its kinda different wouldn;t you say?

I am not gonna debate it much longer.. only going to say that it's gonna get worse and the Debates are gonna be a blast...

I'm not sure what criteria, exactly, you are basing this definitive conclusion on, that you must simultaneously be ignoring in your assessment of Trump, who often struggles with articulation and acuity.

I'm not sure voters are going to be as swayed by concerns about Biden's health after what has been on display from Trump over this first term, outside of his base, of course.

Do you genuinely not see the same thing out of Trump?

None of us are in a position to make a definitive diagnosis of either candidate but I have much greater confidence in Biden's overall health and fitness for office than I do in Trump's health and fitness. I also know that raising these kinds of concerns without equal consideration for Trump is right out of the same 2016 playbook that defamed Clinton's physical and mental preparedness.

Oh, and Clinton looks great these days doesn't she?

No. He is not showing signs of dementia.. i am not seeing it.

What are you categorizing as signs of dementia. Ie, what's your criteria, and are you applying it evenly. I can show you plenty of clips of Trump losing his train of thought, babbling, asking where people are (when they are right next to him), and so on.

Basically, list out your criteria that leads you to believe that Joe has dementia, and then if I show you the same signs from Trump you have to either admit that Trump has dementia, or that your signs are being applied selectively.

Oh, and Clinton looks great these days doesn't she?
    I was going to reply with a "IWHI" joke, with a picture of her... so I went to the webz to find a good picture for my endeavor... and when the search returned, the meme potential just slapped me across the face, and I though to myself, I am not giving BF any more ammunition :hihi:

What are you categorizing as signs of dementia. Ie, what's your criteria, and are you applying it evenly. I can show you plenty of clips of Trump losing his train of thought, babbling, asking where people are (when they are right next to him), and so on.

Basically, list out your criteria that leads you to believe that Joe has dementia, and then if I show you the same signs from Trump you have to either admit that Trump has dementia, or that your signs are being applied selectively.

So now we are gonna play the Whatabout game? We are gonna try to switch it all around are we.. Ok..

I don;t have a criteria. I don;t have a solid fact... I feel the guy has Dementia or Alzheimer's.. I am just not seeing it from Trump.. Don;t doesn;t mean Trump doesn;t flub up from Time to time... Screw up words.. Loose trains of thought... Yeah.. I watch Colbert... Bit I tell you it's just not the same.. It is way worse with Biden...

and maybe think on this.. Lets say Trump did have Dementia.. Then it would be stupid on the Dems part to put Biden up if he did too.. If Trump had dementia any Candidate most likely would have beaten him in that case... But I hate to tell ya.. Trump may screw some stuff up.. But he's too much on the ball people.... As much crap as he's had to deal with.. Amazing. ANd he's stilll got it going on...

I'll up my Bet.. I'll now wager $30 that Biden is Diagnosed with Dementia/alzheimer's within 3 years and Trump is NOT. Payable to the site.

So now we are gonna play the Whatabout game? We are gonna try to switch it all around are we.. Ok..

Ummm... this talk about Biden having dementia is whataboutism since people have been claiming Trump has dementia since before he was elected.

I was just asking what your criteria is.

I don;t have a criteria. I don;t have a solid fact... I feel the guy has Dementia or Alzheimer's.. I am just not seeing it from Trump.. Don;t doesn;t mean Trump doesn;t flub up from Time to time... Screw up words.. Loose trains of thought... Yeah.. I watch Colbert... Bit I tell you it's just not the same.. It is way worse with Biden...

Can you give an example? Have you seen him asking where someone is, when they're sitting right across from him?

and maybe think on this.. Lets say Trump did have Dementia.. Then it would be stupid on the Dems part to put Biden up if he did too.. If Trump had dementia any Candidate most likely would have beaten him in that case... But I hate to tell ya.. Trump may screw some stuff up.. But he's too much on the ball people.... As much crap as he's had to deal with.. Amazing. ANd he's stilll got it going on...

This is what is so frustrating. Can you give an example of a speech or even a spontaneous performance where he seems really "on the ball". 2016 proves people don't vote for mental acuity or preparedness. Clinton was a very wonky candidate with very in depth plans and a deep understanding of a lot of the issues. Trump hasn't displayed any command of facts, doesn't bother with details or figures or anything else. He's about emotion, which is apparently what gets people elected.

I'll up my Bet.. I'll now wager $30 that Biden is Diagnosed with Dementia/alzheimer's within 3 years and Trump is NOT. Payable to the site.

Sure, why not.

Ummm... this talk about Biden having dementia is whataboutism since people have been claiming Trump has dementia since before he was elected.

I was just asking what your criteria is.

Can you give an example? Have you seen him asking where someone is, when they're sitting right across from him?

This is what is so frustrating. Can you give an example of a speech or even a spontaneous performance where he seems really "on the ball". 2016 proves people don't vote for mental acuity or preparedness. Clinton was a very wonky candidate with very in depth plans and a deep understanding of a lot of the issues. Trump hasn't displayed any command of facts, doesn't bother with details or figures or anything else. He's about emotion, which is apparently what gets people elected.

Sure, why not.

I got nothing for ya Jim... I have no set Criteria buddy... and this Thread was about Biden.. Not Trump... So the whataboutism is trying to spin this off on Trump.

But. 5.20.2023

I got nothing for ya Jim... I have no set Criteria buddy... and this Thread was about Biden.. Not Trump... So the whataboutism is trying to spin this off on Trump.

But. 5.20.2023

If you have no set criteria, that means you are literally making it up as you go. That's a particularly useless measure for anything, really, and I am not sure what is the point of you even coming to discuss things if you just say things like this when people engage you.

You made a very big claim and then admitted you have no ability to back it up. That's terrible.

If you have no set criteria, that means you are literally making it up as you go. That's a particularly useless measure for anything, really, and I am not sure what is the point of you even coming to discuss things if you just say things like this when people engage you.

You made a very big claim and then admitted you have no ability to back it up. That's terrible.

No.. I don;t have the abilty to back it up.. I am not a Doctor... But it sure is Apparent that Biden is not operating on all cylinders mentally... Don't be upset with me because I am pointing it out.

Seems even the Washington Post agrees that his Mental Capacity can and should be discussed.

Whats the old saying? "Where there's smoke, there's fire?

I am kinda liking the fact that our liberal friends keep asking for more evidence on Joe's dementia. Shows me they are taking this very seriously.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No.. I don;t have the abilty to back it up.. I am not a Doctor... But it sure is Apparent that Biden is not operating on all cylinders mentally... Don't be upset with me because I am pointing it out.

Seems even the Washington Post agrees that his Mental Capacity can and should be discussed.

Whats the old saying? "Where there's smoke, there's fire?

So you don't have the ability to back up your position, you are admittedly unqualified to make any diagnosis, yet you are convinced that you are right while dismissing the same observations you use to make your unqualified diagnosis when they are applied to another person.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom