The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, I think the old admonition about glass houses is a cautionary tale that if one throws rocks someone else might start to hurl a few back.

In this instance, there is no shortage of rocks being hurled at what you consider to be the glass house.

Your policy thread on the liberal board notwithstanding, you still have the Trump tracker where there is an abundance of rock throwing.

Okay, fair enough. Heave away. It won’t be a fair fight though, lol, one side will have a lot more ammunition. 😀

Well, I think the old admonition about glass houses is a cautionary tale that if one throws rocks someone else might start to hurl a few back.

In this instance, there is no shortage of rocks being hurled at what you consider to be the glass house.

Your policy thread on the liberal board notwithstanding, you still have the Trump tracker where there is an abundance of rock throwing.

The glass house cautionary tale is based on the idea that if you live in a glass house and start throwing rocks, you'll eventually cause your glass house to break and fall around you. Basically, you shouldn't criticize others of doing something that you are guilty of yourself.

Last edited:
    Glass houses, you all, glass houses. I’d be happy to compare the behavior of Trump versus any democratic candidate for president. Well, except Williamson, I guess.

You leave my spiritual mate out of this

15753371548857844674366042411987001.jpg

Old boy just wants to watch the game.

Wow! Kamala Harris just dropped out of the race. Just saw it on the news and could only find this one link from the Washington Examiner.

I’ve received notifications from a couple sources about her dropping out. I wonder who she will endorse.

She just couldn’t ever get any momentum despite her fairly solid debate abilities. It was never really clear who her base was.

Does she come across as someone who is mean as hell but can't take a counter punch?

She does to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom