The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

So what do I know.

Hard to see how this will play, but I doubt the black community will be moved by republican outrage when they can't even bother speak out against confederate status and flags. The hypocrisy is pretty thick.

Not much.

And go take a look at twitter and search the youaintblack hashtag... It's a whole lot more than republican outrage, I am sure you wish that is all it is.

Here let me do it for you.

So...you think 6% of black voters will tip that way just because they got a lousy arse $1200 check from trump. You really don't know us that well. I was halfway tempted to donate my trump check to the Biden campaign.
    Let's be clear. Trump didn't give us a damn thing. We got $1200 of our own money and gave big businesses more welfare. There's pretty much nothing that Biden could do that would make me even consider voting for trump.

Not much.

And go take a look at twitter and search the youaintblack hashtag... It's a whole lot more than republican outrage, I am sure you wish that is all it is.

Here let me do it for you.

Lol. I never said their wasn't genuine outrage or discontent from the black community. Just that they aren't going to Fox News, listening to Republican radio or reading Trump's twitter and getting outraged because of commentary on their. That's just noise.

And go take a look at twitter and search the youaintblack hashtag... It's a whole lot more than republican outrage, I am sure you wish that is all it is.“Ultimately… we suspect that we are actually more likely to be under-counting deaths than over-counting them… It may take up to a year or more to get final counts on COVID-19 deaths.”
    Don't know who you're following on Twitter to get different results, but using that link you posted was a whole bunch of Republicans and Trump supporters trying on a very ill-fitting racial concern cap and feigning indignation. A few were supporting the statement, like "Here’s a question. Did Joe Biden’s #YouAintBlack remarks change your likelihood to vote against an incompetent racist corrupt authoritarian conspiracy theorist madman named Donald?" or "The issue wasn’t what Joe Biden said, because it was accurate. The issue was that it came from Biden. It also was clearly a joke that didn’t land. But I’m wondering where all this outrage was yesterday when y’all president declared his public devotion to a Nazi sympathizer." And a few were liberals denouncing the statement.

But mostly a lot of Republican crisis actors.

Last edited:
    Don't know who you're following on Twitter to get different results, but using that link you posted was a whole bunch of Republicans and Trump supporters trying on a very ill-fitting racial concern cap and feigning indignation. A few were supporting the statement, like "Here’s a question. Did Joe Biden’s #YouAintBlack remarks change your likelihood to vote against an incompetent racist corrupt authoritarian conspiracy theorist madman named Donald?" or "The issue wasn’t what Joe Biden said, because it was accurate. The issue was that it came from Biden. It also was clearly a joke that didn’t land. But I’m wondering where all this outrage was yesterday when y’all president declared his public devotion to a Nazi sympathizer." And a few were liberals denouncing the statement.

But mostly a lot of Republican crisis actors.

It "was clearly a joke." Is that what you guys have decided to go with?

The people supporting the candidate that claimed there were good people at a White supremacist rally and both sides were to blame are suddenly sensitive to language around race issues.

Not buying it and not sure why others are wasting their time entertaining their faux outrages or concerns?

The people supporting the candidate that claimed there were good people at a White supremacist rally and both sides were to blame are suddenly sensitive to language around race issues.

Not buying it and not sure why others are wasting their time entertaining their faux outrages or concerns?

If Trunp is such a racist, why is your go to evidence for making that claim such BS? At least you tweaked the typical smear so that you are saying that he said that people "at" a white supremacist rally as opposed to the usual lie which has been that he said white supremacists were fine people. That indicates to me that you know the truth about his comments but you still don't want to give up on the fake narrative.

If Trunp is such a racist, why is your go to evidence for making that claim such BS? At least you tweaked the typical smear so that you are saying that he said that people "at" a white supremacist rally as opposed to the usual lie which has been that he said white supremacists were fine people. That indicates to me that you know the truth about his comments but you still don't want to give up on the fake narrative.
    I don’t just need one incident to prove Trump’s racism, just one to show how disingenuous the handwringing is. I can point to Stephen Miller’s place in the administration any time I want, or list out how Trump discriminated through his businesses or the testimony of his confidants that state his racist nature. Something this new found selective sensitivity on matters of race seems completely fine with when it’s not a Democrat people are channeling their hope for being hurt by this so they can get four more years of racist administration policy they seem unmoved by. Putting people on the board through hoops by not simply having a modicum of honesty about what is going on.

It’s fine to just cheer on something potentially harming Biden because you want your guy to win, just be up front and stop wasting people’s time.

Last edited:
    Public service announcement: Before posting today, make sure you have read Andrus' post at the top of the MCB.

I'm SHOCKED I tell you, SHOCKED!

Maybe he just misremembered all those endorsements.

Derrick Johnson, president and CEO of the NAACP, made the following statement about a remark by former Vice President Joe Biden during his Friday morning interview on “The Breakfast Club.”

“Yesterday, former Vice President Joe Biden made a comment about the NAACP’s endorsement. We want to clarify that the NAACP is a non-partisan organization and does not endorse candidates for political office at any level.

Pretty much no getting around the fact that he fabricated the NAACP endorsements.

We can debate whether his comment on the breakfast club was racist, but there were definitely no endorsements given by the NAACP and he should be taken to task for that.

Oxford has a relatively good record on U.S. presidential elections. They predicted a razor thin 2016 race in June, 2016
    If 2016 taught me anything is that you can't necessarily trust polls whether they have been reliable in the past or not. The new trend seems to show that people either purposely lie to poll takers or simply refuse to participate.

Pretty much no getting around the fact that he fabricated the NAACP endorsements.

We can debate whether his comment on the breakfast club was racist, but there were definitely no endorsements given by the NAACP and he should be taken to task for that.
    Biden will lose 0 votes behind this. We live in a new political era.

Do you think he should lose votes for it?
    Yes I do. I think he should lose a considerable amount of support for it and prior to 2016 he would have. However, if trump supporters can look the other way to continue to support him, I have no problem doing the same for Biden and I hope every other Biden supporter feels the same way. Biden and his statements can be dealt with after trump is removed from the white house. It's past time for Democrats to stop complaining about Republicans and their mental gymnastics and simply join them.

Republicans adopted a "win at all costs" attitude toward elections. Being on the losing end of an election while being able to proclaim how virtuous you are for maintaining your values gets you the last 3 years that this country has had to endure. No more. What good is having and maintaining values when the people running the government don't give a damn about values as long as their side wins? That time is past.

Simply put, there is nothing that Biden can do to lose the black vote. Not in this election.

Yes I do. I think he should lose a considerable amount of support for it. However, if trump supporters can look the other way to continue to support him, I have no problem doing the same for Biden and I hope every other Biden supporter feels the same way. Biden and his statements can be dealt with after trump is removed from the white house. It's past time for Democrats to stop complaining about Republicans and their mental gymnastics and simply join them.

Republicans adopted a "win at all costs" attitude toward elections. Being on the losing end of an election while being able to proclaim how virtuous you are for maintaining your values gets you the last 3 years that this country has had to endure. No more. What good is having and maintaining values when the people running the government don't give a damn about values as long as their side wins? That time is past.

That's a fair argument, but from this point forward I would say that it is now hypocritical for you to point out anything that Trump says that is a lie or controversial, and at the same time, Trump supporters will also be hypocritical if they do not hold Trump accountable for lies or controversies. Don't you agree?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom