The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Last edited:
    obama bernie.png

I really thought that stopping Bernie from being the nominee was the DNC's job.

Man, the amount of manufactured crap conservatives try to stick on Warren is amazing.

Man, the amount of manufactured crap conservatives try to stick on Warren is amazing.
    So she didn't say her son went to public schools? Did her son go to private schools in Texas and Penn?

I guess the talking the point about tax payer money not going to fund elective abortions is going out the window.

Mayor Pete isn't polling well with AA's. If he did get the nomination, would the AA vote enthusiastically shift over to him? Or is there something about him that doesn't sit well with AA's?

Mayor Pete isn't polling well with AA's. If he did get the nomination, would the AA vote enthusiastically shift over to him? Or is there something about him that doesn't sit well with AA's?
    There is a conflict between black voters and white liberals. You can see it in a lot of areas. When Warren lied about her children's schools she was responding to a mostly black group who supported charter schools. There is a growing divide between blacks and white liberals on charter schools.
    There are other areas as well - it is easy to overemphasize them at this point - I don't think there is some great threat to destroying the Democratic coalition. But it is something to watch.

Why is a thread created to make fun of Democrat candidates' screw ups on the main board and not the conservative board? The OP doesn't even pretend like it's for good faith discussion.

Last edited:
    Why is a thread created to make fun of Democrat candidates' screw ups on the main board and not the conservative board? The OP doesn't even pretend like it's for good faith discussion.
    I think it's supposed to be the equivalent of what the OP views the "Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker)" thread to be.

He can't get the nomination without the black vote IMO.
    I agree, and a poll that I saw that came out earlier this week, has Trump gaining AA votes, both Emerson and Rasmussen this week have it at 34%ish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom