The Joe Biden 2020 tracker thread (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Don't like Clinton (either of them), don't like Bloomberg, despise Trump. We can do better. None of their behavior is worth defending.

[mod edit - while colorful, this isn’t in keeping with our goals for our discussions.] If he was running today, he'd be torpedoed by his handsy, womanizing past faster than you can say Paula Jones. Hell, he'd barely be tolerated in the Democratic party at all.
    I mean, if you look at how they fell on Al Franken like starved cannibals, the way they'd treat Mr Bill would qualify as a war crime.
    Not that that cheating SOB doesn't deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Looks like Bloomberg is going to let Hillary make one more run at it with him. At least from the VP spot.

Political pandering at it's best

I love those things.

I also love the spending is also the only thing talked about. If you drop taxes on the rich and cooperate american you then have far less to spend.

The key here is the get more revenue if you are gonna spend more while in debt.

My favorite

A sure sign that Bloomberg is being taken very seriously, dismissed lawsuits alleging sexual misconduct have suddenly been unearthed by the Washington Post.

The never-before-seen legal briefs were provided to the Washington Post under the Freedom of Information Act and include complaints by a number of women that were followed up by attempts to keep them quiet. In one high-profile complaint, saleswoman Sekiko Sakai Garrison alleges that, when told of a male colleague’s impending marriage, Bloomberg suggested to female salespeople, “All of you girls line up to give him [oral sex] as a wedding present.” That suit also alleges that, on a number of occasions, Bloomberg said, “I’d f--- that in a second” when he saw certain women.

Biden, struggling with coming to grips with the truth about muh children in cages during the Obama administration:

Bloomberg may have some harassment charges, but Trump has rape charges. Right now I plan to vote for Bloomberg, even though he isn’t perfect. If more information reveals he is human scum like Trump, then I’ll vote for someone else. In Bloomberg I see someone that is left of center who has championed many good causes that weren’t self centered. I see someone who is capable of learning from mistakes. I see a man that sometimes went too far to try to make things better, but learns and adjusts when necessary. Trumpists like to say they aren’t voting for an angel. They just like his policies. Well any Republican would give you those policies. I can’t say the same for any Democrat. Klobuchar, Biden and Buttigieg would, but Bloomberg is a stronger candidate, and he is mostly a good man. No one is perfect, but Trump can not be more imperfect. Bloomberg is a far better person based on what i’ve Learned, including those recent findings.

Bloomberg may have some harassment charges, but Trump has rape charges. Right now I plan to vote for Bloomberg, even though he isn’t perfect. If more information reveals he is human scum like Trump, then I’ll vote for someone else. In Bloomberg I see someone that is left of center who has championed many good causes that weren’t self centered. I see someone who is capable of learning from mistakes. I see a man that sometimes went too far to try to make things better, but learns and adjusts when necessary. Trumpists like to say they aren’t voting for an angel. They just like his policies. Well any Republican would give you those policies. I can’t say the same for any Democrat. Klobuchar, Biden and Buttigieg would, but Bloomberg is a stronger candidate, and he is mostly a good man. No one is perfect, but Trump can not be more imperfect. Bloomberg is a far better person based on what i’ve Learned, including those recent findings.
    I think Trump is going to spend most of his time attacking Bloomberg either with shirt from his past like these harassment charges or even get people to invent things to make him look bad since Bloomberg knows a lot of dirt on Trump from all those years in NYC. Look what he was willing to do to Biden and now Biden's falling off a cliff all on his own. Bloomberg is 20 times as rich as Trump and has some issues in his past but when it comes to being able to outspend your opponent, if there's anyone who can do it and still be rich as can be, it's Bloomberg. It could get really ugly if it ends up being the two of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom